🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 181.5 — Sklarbro County 86

Boys will be boys as Nick Kroll of the Kroll Show drops by today’s Sklarbro County! Nick chats about exploring the universe of some of the many characters on the new season of Kroll Show, why the sketch Cake Train was the most difficult thing to shoot, and the real voice of his character Nash Ricky the Halftime Entertainer. Daniel Van Kirk is also here to bring us insane stories which include Cormac McCarthy’s ex-wife being arrested after pulling a gun from her vagina after a dispute over space aliens, an Oregon couple busted on drug charges after tipping their waitress in meth, and an Iowa man who was arrested after a fight with his brother over PB&J sandwiches. Plus, Randy Moss’ dog makes a special appearance to answer some food related questions. Don’t forget to get your tickets for the Sklar Bros one-hour special tapings at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, WI.

I'm sorry to be off topic, but can someone explain the numbering of this show to me? I've just started listening.

Is it that the lower digit episodes are non-sports episodes?

I'm enjoying the show so far, but I skipped downloading a few because they had low digits, and I assumed that they were re-runs, and would be filled with "old sports news"

Thanks for any input.

Sklarbro Country is the original sports-centric podcast, featuring a guest from the sports or comedy world. New episodes drop every Friday.

Sklarbro County (the ".5" show) is a companion show introduced in 2012, featuring the Sklars and writer Dan Van Kirk, where they focus on weird stories in the news rather than sports. This show was originally guest-free (and therefore shorter and easier to schedule and produce) but guests are now common. New episodes drop every Tuesday.

Don't worry, neither show includes re-runs.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this