🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 58 — Change of Scenery

Sark, Damien, Mildred, Blackie, Bartho, and Sir Richard are back and on their way to Glinishmore!

YESSSSS this is going to make my day so great after pulling an all-nighter on the second day of classes!

Download not working for me either. Doesn't seem to have posted to the RSS feed. This seems to be a semiregular problem, actually, as it also happened for me with last week's Who Charted, which I was also never able to download.

It's disturbing how much knowing this exists and not being able to hear it is affecting my well-being. I know you guy will get it sorted out, but I also need a 12 Step Nerd Program.

• Like 2

The eternal struggle of the RPG player, do I go check out these bread crumbs that the DM is leaving or do I ignore them? My worry is that by ignoring them, you'll be missing some big event that might happen... for instance what if the underground people are making ready to destroy the (questionably) good dwarves?

Remember that water planet side quest? That one was almost big enough to eventually destroy the universe.

Any pics of those listener-made playing cards?

yeah, go to the episode page, then look for the pictures from the recording session. Click on the arrow on the right and you'll see the art.

ahhh i got my stargoyle fix for the week phew! im glad its back thanks for all the work! great episode!

Hey guys, it's Micah. I'm glad the cast liked the cards. Here's a link to larger versions of the card images, plus what the two back designs look like.

!! Edit: I posted a handful of photos of the printed card decks in the Character Thread, here: http://forum.earwolf.com/topic/9733-character-drawings/page__view__findpost__p__86435

Below are the majority of the face cards from the deck:

11975957665_43204d05b9.jpg 11976794076_9dd7a12c7a.jpg11976278563_d1fb2edb20.jpg11976403984_099e60b2d5.jpg11976413774_4d798a2c46.jpg11976846076_21cef6d659.jpg11976331803_3bea3993de.jpg11976455334_7609fe1156.jpg

This is not an incentive to kill off more characters!

And on a side note, I'm not a dude. Although hearing the responses from everyone definitely sparked a lady-boner.

• Like 9

If these Dwarven mines are just a scenario created in order for the gang to run into Riddick then I am going to lose my goddamn mind. #lowlightvisionequalsshinejob #20mentholkools

tumblr_mf00ebeSGZ1rgjcwbo1_r1_500.gif

• Like 1