🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 163.5 — 1/17/14 TWO CHARTED 102

Filling in for Kulap this week is hilarious comic and FOX ADHD producer Nick Rutherford! It’s an episode full of dude energy as Howard discusses battling his printer, Nick explains how certain scenes in The Wolf of Wall Street are shot, and both recall their time on the New Year’s party bus. Plus, Nick, Howard, and Stard spit a freestyle for a chartist! You’re welcome.

I'm glad Nick didn't kill himself since Kyle and Beck are on SNL and he isn't. Look forward to him being on as a proper guest in the future

I'm glad Nick didn't kill himself since Kyle and Beck are on SNL and he isn't. Look forward to him being on as a proper guest in the future

I just miss Theater of Life

I think Howard would be a really good guest on Theater of Life, although Theater of Life historically has been a hard show for guests to get a word in on- Nick & Beck are totally synced with each other doing that

Really fun episode. A break from the usual format is nice once in a while. The only times I really missed Kulap was when Howard said something crazy and Nick (and Brett) just didn't give up the belly laughs like Ku would.

When Howard said, "What theme?" I about fell apart! I definitely could have been the Kulap belly laugh.

While I'm neither from South Florida, nor from the ghetto...I thought the freestyle attempt was pretty amazing! :) Thanks guys..it was an awesome show, as always!

~Josh(aka Ball St)

PS....my favorite color is blue

Sign in to follow this