🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 74 — Boss Ass Bitch

Stand-up comedian, sketch performer, and Jake’s good buddy Jake Weisman stops by to have some fun on this week’s ep of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Jake & Jake chat about the empowering/hilarious word “bitch,” why improv needs to be mocked more, and how Scientology is the greatest con in the world. As always, all the videos from this episode are over at youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles! On Thursday, February 6th, Nitehawk Cinema in Brooklyn, New York will screen a 35mm print of Ladies and Gentleman: The Fabulous Stains featuring an introduction and Q&A by Jake in the flesh! Go to www.nitehawkcinema.com for tickets. Also, there will be a LIVE episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES with special guest CHRIS GETHARD on Friday, February 7th at Stage Werx as part of SF Sketchfest! Go to www.sfsketchfest.com for tickets.

• Like 6

If you don't like "Bass Ass Bitch," I'd say that you're a suppressive person. And I would say that one thousand times in a row.

• Like 2

I am glad that there are people having sex with ducks without the homophobia of those Duck Dynasty duck fuckers

Dear Jake,

I'm pretty sure the sentence "SHUT UP JIM MORRISON!" is my favorite group of words to appear in an advertisement ever. Excellent work.

• Like 3

Great episode! Glad to hear Jake's come around on Garfield. In honor of that, here is what I consider to be the finest work by Jim Davis:

1989-10-23.jpg

1989-10-24.jpg

1989-10-25.jpg

1989-10-26.jpg

1989-10-27.jpg

1989-10-28.jpg

I love that documentary BEAUTIFUL DARLING. Candy's song off The Velvet Underground is so sad. It's good to know the Jeremiah Newton doc is available on Netflix. Thanks for the tip, Fogelnest Files.

The most oustanding part of this show, or any in history, was when Jake2, in the midst of saying all these awful things, spelled out f-u-c-k instead of saying it.

video hampton cop made after phish's weekend at hampton coliseum last fall.

• Like 2

Bit late to the party here, but the idea of Jake Fogelnest--who is just a genuine nice person--tweeting swastikas had me crying with laughter.

Phish is so fucking weird. They're a band that I cannot understand enjoying while not on a plethora of drugs, yet they have a fanbase so dedicated, it volunteers its time cleaning up garbage after a Phish show so as to improve the band's reputation, as well as perform a public service in the band's name. I am confounded!