🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 164.5 — 1/24/14 TWO CHARTED 103

Tie the week off the right way with Ku-Ku & How How! We get a history lesson on the subject of Witch cakes from Howard as he counts down his Wieek That Was and Kulap tells us all about TV & movies she’s been checking out during her Thank God For Netflix & Hulu Plus Chart. And HOLY MAYOR LARRY VAUGHN, a chartist gives Howard a very special GIFT!

A few things:

"I don't want FOP, goddammit. I'm a Dapper Dan man!"

Alison Pill was a welcome face in Goon (the hockey brawler movie starring Sean WIlliam Scott and Liev Schreiber), which I just watched a few days ago. I have not seen The Newsroom or Midnight in Paris, so I'm still onboard for Ms. Pill. LOVE Scott Pilgrim.

Where can I find that sweet fan-made Kulap mix? I did a search on the twitters and found the guy's Soundcloud who created it, but it seems to have been removed or something. Anyways, I'm jonesing for it (MOVE YO' BODY, BITCH).

• Like 1

Haven't heard the podcast yet, but saw the photos and had to wonder.....

Howard Kremer and Michael Fitzpatrick (from Fitz & the Tantrums): Separated at Birth?

IMG_3293.jpg

fitz-and-the-tantrums-detroit-bar_4930281_87.jpg

I'll post my comments after I listen to the cast...

-R

• Like 1

Howard has really turned a corner on Hulu Plus. Or perhaps they finally got to him?

im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens_zpse73c9ce2.jpg

• Like 1

Oh man especially with that new haircut, Howard should wear that sport coat every day from now on

It's a different color from the classic LMV jacket, but it's still awesome that someone actually made that.

It's a different color from the classic LMV jacket, but it's still awesome that someone actually made that.

Larry Mayor Vaughn?

• Like 1

Target was selling button down shirts with tiny anchors on them. They look like an island of summah in a world of -20F wind-chill non-summah.

I think I love the Two Charteds more than the original recipe.

Sign in to follow this