🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 183.5 — Sklarbro County 88

One of the best improvisers in the country, wonderful stand up-comedian, and host of the Long Shot podcast, Sean Conroy joins the County boys in the front seat on this week’s Sklarbro County! Sean, Randy, Jason, and Daniel Van Kirk dive into some insane stories that include a 56 year old paperboy who takes an unexpected ride, an intoxicated man who rides a horse with an unknown toddler, and a Florida man who goes on a Walmart rampage. Then, we hear Mark Wahlberg’s reaction to the Wahlburgers reality show in another edition of the Weekly Wahlberg. Make sure to head over to www.seanconroy.com to download Sean’s new stand-up album “Pleasure Is My Business” for free. Don’t forget to get your tickets for the Sklar Bros one-hour special tapings at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, WI.

During the second story, I can't believe no one made a "Dennis Byers Club" joke (with subsequent McConaughey impressions).

• Like 2

Awesome County!

I'm glad Sean Conroy finally got into the County and made some mirth! Excellent!

During the second story, I can't believe no one made a "Dennis Byers Club" joke (with subsequent McConaughey impressions).

You've beaten me to it good sir!

After hearing Conroy on I4H last year, I ended up listened to 6+ seasons in The Long Shot in six weeks. Great rapport with the Sklars and DVK, hope he comes back soon!

Sign in to follow this