🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 17 — Dominic Dierkes, Our Close Friend

Lamorne,

How many times have you walked into a Sauna and been like "this is my kind of place."

Couple, Nude, Crude, Rude, Dudes, enjoying some steam together.

My girlf, just said "you can ask him what it was like to meet prince?"

So, what was it like to meet prince?

Then she said, "Or you can ask him why they got rid of the other black guy, then brought him back?"

I then mentioned to her that this was already a topic discussed on the podcast in the first ep.

So you don't have to answer that question.

Do you like Keenan Thompson? Do you wonder how he is still 'relevant'?

If you were offended by my girlfriends question earlier, can you please understand that she is 1/8 Cherokee.

• Like 3

mr morris? hello? are u there??

• Like 3

Philip Seymour Hoffman found dead on Groundhogs Day

found dead on Groundhogs Day

dead on Groundhogs Day

on Groundhogs Day

Groundhogs Day

Groundhogs Day

Groundhogs Day

Groundhogs Day

• Like 1

Also, a little team called the MOTHERFUCKING SEATTLE SEAHAWKS won the super bowl.

FUCK YEAHHHH!!!!

I really want to light something on fire now!

• Like 2

they should change that teams name, there should not be swears in a profesional footman name

• Like 5

It was kind of an unfair game considering the Seahawks were using Flappy Bird as their 12th man. Plus that basketball story I keep tellin em has got em juiced.

• Like 3

Apparently you don't get a new car from your insurance company when you light your old one on fire... The more you know...

Also, Flappy Bird is my third cousin, so shut your mouth. (My mom's side has a little hawk in the family... It's a family secret.) He worked hard to get that job.

• Like 2

Really looking forward to catching up with this episode of Hollywood Handbook. Thank you.

• Like 1

So I just discovered this podcast, and can I just say it is THE MOST GENIUS THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN ALL MY LIFE

• Like 1

Caught up with this one now. Good stuff guys. I saw this newspaper clipping and it reminded me of our friends Hayes and Sean, but be warned because it is VERY SCARY:

2e6dnd5.jpg

I know this is super old but I'm working through them all backwards. The "wanna feel old" bit has me bussin up. I love how it came out of nowhere

• Like 2