🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 165 — Doug Digs It!

Doug Benson loves movies, dines with Karen, gets really Doug, and counts down some charts with Howard & Kulap! Doug chats about the Grammys, Hayley Williams, and Weezer cruises while counting down Billboard’s Top 5 Hot Dance Electric Songs. Then, we find out which movies should be saved for a plane, if Doug has seen all of the current Top 5 box office movies, and an interesting fact about 12 Years a Slave during the Movie Chart. Plus, Doug tells us all about Doug’s Movie A Day as he answers your Twitter questions!

Sorry about that. Soundcloud is acting weird. It should be working now!

• Like 2

Yay for Doug Benson.

I near hurt my side from Howard's Adam & Eve commerical reading... 'a Free Romans Kit'....christ. Classic Kremer.

Also Howard's look in the pictures...from the House of Marty McFly Collection. Very spiffy.

And we need to get Kulap on Getting Doug! Make that happen!

Aaaand number one on our list is a morning star with the hilt removed so its just the round spiked part

I have to admit that it never occured to me that Charlie Bucket's mom might have strapped down the grandpas and grandmas under that blanket so they couldn't move. Kind of a dark interpretation of that movie, How.

Really fun episode. Doug is an ideal guest because he's up on pop culture, but more than willing to make fun of everything (including stuff he really likes).

On a related note, I watched Howard and Besser's episode of Getting Doug today, and it was also really good.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what's so perplexing about the Avicii "wake me up" video. It's clearly about hot chicks finding their way to a rave.

You'd have to be really Doug not to get that.

I'm not sure what's so perplexing about the Avicii "wake me up" video. It's clearly about hot chicks finding their way to a rave.

You'd have to be really Doug not to get that.

I just watched it, after listening to the podcast. Here's what's perplexing: a girl riding a horse through the streets of Miami would get MUCH weirder looks than she and her sister got from the townspeople haha

Sign in to follow this