🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 118 — Ukraine Obese

Mookie Blaiklock, Fran Gillespie, Joe Hartzler, and Ryan Rosenberg quickly learn that there’s something odd about Happyville, help each other go to the bathroom the correct way, and dine at a restaurant that specializes in placentas on today’s improv5humans with Matt Besser! Plus, we hear how difficult it is to cancel a subscription service in another edition of What’s Bothering You. Make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual at http://ucbstore.com/books/the-upright-citizens-brigade-comedy-improvisation-manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com! Humans of San Francisco, there will be a LIVE improv4humans on Sunday, February 9th as part of SF Sketchfest. Go to www.sfsketchfest.com for tickets.

• Like 1

Thrilled to hear a What's Bothering You? from Matt about telecom customer service this week! Monday evening I had a lengthy call with a Verizon rep that kept going around in circles. I asked to speak with a supervisor and she tells me, "Ok, well I can direct you to a supervisor, but you can't actually speak to them. You have to write them a letter. Do you have a pencil to take down the address?"

Mail a letter. To one of the biggest phone and internet providers in the world.

How does this not have all the comments? Effing incredible episode!

• Like 1

The ending to that placenta sketch made me spit my coffee out.

Order up!

• Like 1

Great episode.

Just want to say that when Erin Andrews asked about who Sherman was referring to, it wasn't a dumb question. She knew exactly what she was doing and was hoping to get that response. Not that anyone cares...

• Like 2

Great episode.

Just want to say that when Erin Andrews asked about who Sherman was referring to, it wasn't a dumb question. She knew exactly what she was doing and was hoping to get that response. Not that anyone cares...

Yeah, and he responds "Crabtree" so quickly and matter of factly that it's not like he was taken by surprise. He was in the mood to talk some smack.

The whole thing was unsportsmanlike, sure, but it wasn't even in the top 100 most unsportmanlike conducts in the NFL in the last decade.

That whole Sherman thing boggles my mind. Fucking let people talk shit. He shut Crabtree down, essentially won the game, and the interview was like two minutes later. If you can't be hyped up and crazy two minutes after winning like that, we're in a bad place.

It reminds me of Demarcus Cousins in the NBA. He's been getting tons of shit for not shaking hands with people. You're not getting paid to be best friends with people on the other team. I hate the robotic answers in press conferences. I'd rather have tons of Dennis Rodmans in the league than a bunch of buttoned up douches.

About the episode, the first scene was my favorite by far.

A double dose of Mookie this week! Sugar on top of sugar goodness!

This was a brilliant episode. The Placenta sketch was great....was I the only person that thought of the scene in Wonderlust?

Great episode. Loved the "Ukraine Obese" callback during the customer service call.

Yeah I'm a pedophile! I'm the BEST PEDOPHILE IN THE GAME!

Mookie killed it this episode..

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this