🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1401 - Joe Lo Truglio

Workin' at the car wash with Joe Lo Truglio.

Joke of the Year: The Jack In The Box mascot is the Daft Punk of fast food mascots. So good. Glad the whole show is finally free. Even though the opener, as usual, killed. My brotha!

• Like 3

Gosh golly I think Jimmy Pardo is a dandy fella. So happy this podcast is on Earworf!

• Like 1

I'm so glad that this move to Earwolf happened. Very happy to hit that subscribe button today. Hope it works out in the best interests of the network and Mr. Pardo as well, he's hilarious and he seems like a genuinely great guy.

• Like 1

I just woke up everyone in my house after hearing "We don't need to see Pink swinging around by her vag hair"

• Like 2

I can't think of anything funny to say here.

I really like this podcast and I'm glad that I get to hear full eps.

• Like 1

I was interested in finding the good "dancing in the moonlight" cover but was busy and finished the episode without looking it up. I'm a little too lazy/busy at work to go back through to find that moment. Anyone with an excellent memory know who the artist was?

i wonder if terry crews would make a good guest

of course he would, hes good at everything

• Like 2

I was interested in finding the good "dancing in the moonlight" cover but was busy and finished the episode without looking it up. I'm a little too lazy/busy at work to go back through to find that moment. Anyone with an excellent memory know who the artist was?

It was Jack Wagner, the soap star.

Pardo is the absolute best, glad this show is free so I can actually recommend it to people now. Hooray!

Eliot was dressed like the court appointed defendant on a TV show.

So it looks / sounds like I was correct in assuming that the Jimmy Pardo will continue to say "Airwolf" instead of "Earwolf" - unless Scott Aukerman is actually IN THE ROOM with him, haha.

Seriously, am I the only one hearing this?!

• Like 1

i beg pardon for my rudeness but not for the sentiment

• Like 3

I just saw the Never Not Funny show yesterday at Sketchfest and decided to investigate again what the cost is to get the full show. I am so excited to find that the show is now on Earwolf and I will be able to listen to the full show! Thanks so much Mr Earwolfman!!

having THE PLAYERS CLUB episode on sunday nights is a real treat, none of my other shows come out on the weekend :P also was not expecting dave holmes, AAA show get on board

• Like 2

NNF has been my favorite non Earwolf podcast (possibly my favorite podcast, period), so I'm thrilled it has joined the Earwolf family! I'm ashamed to admit that I've only listened to the free feed. I've balked on getting the Primo subscription due to several factors, including a lack of funds and a lack of reliable internet (I'm working out of the US right now). Even though I don't have good enough internet to watch streaming video, I'm still thinking of joining the Player's Club, for the t-shirt, of course, but also to support the show. This podcast has given me so much enjoyment over the last couple years that I want to support it.

dont forget about the extra episode every week, that is a huge bonus to going primo

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this