🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 268 — What Does the Fonz Say?

Never Not Funny host Jimmy Pardo is back to chat about Twitter snitches, how much money he made in 1990, and his award winning podcast Never Not Funny joining Earwolf on today’s b-b-b-onus episode of Comedy Bing Bong Theory! Then, Voda the Gypsy has hunted Scott down for some unfinished business regarding a past encounter at the apple section of a Ralphs grocery store. Plus, the return of Riddle Me This!

• Like 1

Died at "too many boners?". Scott's timing has been more perfect as the podcast has gone on. That one was almost as good as "is it the n word?"

• Like 4

Gurgle tummy..fuck this was better than a bonus.. couldnt stop laughing especially the 9/11 tapes part fantastic ep!

Best moment:

Scott: "Friday Night Liiiiiiiiiiiights!!!"

Jimmy: "...okay, I don't get what that means."

• Like 5

"I cursed that theater."

"Was it in Colorado?"

Best "Scott suddenly lunging way over the line" moment since saying Cameron Esposito's appearance on Ferguson was "one of those moments--I mean, it's not Tig getting cancer, but it's close"

• Like 4

From hence forth, I shall refer to Mmmmy Wiiiiife as Mmmmy "Friiiiiday Night Lights." ... She won't get it, either.

Scott, how could you forget the Methodical Man's Riddler rap? It was the "Bat Dance" of a new generation. It deserves to be the new theme for Riddle Me This.

• Like 1

I love when an I4H reg comes on Bang Bang and crushes it. I'm talking Wengert, I'm talking Lapkus, I'm talking Parham. Now Sodaro? To paraphrase McDonalds, "I'm loving it".

• Like 11

Oh man. Only a couple minutes in and I've already made an idiot out of myself in public laughing.

"The Big Bopper crashed that plane on purpose" just killed me.

• Like 5

"The Big Bopper crashed that plane on purpose" just killed me.

And him!

• Like 5

Man, this episode was so fucking great. Every moment that has been mentioned so far was fantastic, and I feel like there's at least 1-2 other moments that absolutely killed me that I'm forgetting and that haven't been mentioned here. Betsy's character was great. I love when Scott said "That's a Smashing Pumpkins song!", and was hoping he would do a call-back when Jimmy mentioned the year 1979.

PS - I'm glad that the "Jizzum!" moment has lived on long beyond the demise of What Am I Thinking.

• Like 1

Yeah every time I try to sing "What Does The Fox Say" I too go into "Everybody Dance Now". It's basically the same tagline.

"Gypsies" are the Romani people. Romanians are people from Romania. Don't make me twitter-snitch you to the tech-savvy Romani community!!!

• Like 2

Can't wait to go on Squarespace and start my Ebsite: finally a website that pays tribute to Buddy Ebsen.

Sorry to double-post, but holy crap, Aukerman. You botched the hell out of the Riddle Me This theme. There's already THIS:

(Also appropriate because The Riddler spends the whole song telling jokes, and not riddles.)

• Like 1

The way Betsy's Voda would groan every time Scott brought up the apples was GOLD. Had me smiling every time.

Usually not the biggest fan of Pardo, but gotta say this episode was amazing. Come to think of it, all the episodes this year have been pretty high up in the echelon of hilarity, hard pressed to find one that was just "somewhat funny" or around there.

Hoping this might be the funniest year of Comedy Bing Bang Theory yet!

Two lions are sitting in a bathtub. one says "Pass the soap."

The other replies "No soap, Radio!"

I was so unbelievably frustrated by my inability to call into the podcast and explain "No Soap Radio" to Scott. Now I realize *that* was the joke. You bastard.

Cuba Gooding Jr. goes to the store to buy bathing materials. What does the clerk say that disappoints him?

No Soap, radio!

• Like 3

Jimmy and Scott are so great together. They just bounce off each other so well, it's always a total joy.

Jimmy and Scott are so great together. They just bounce off each other so well, it's always a total joy.

On that note, one of my favorite exchanges was something like...

("What Does the Fonz Say?" discussion)

"There's no way that no one has thought of that already."

"Or maybe just no one cared."

"See, that's why you're unlikeable."

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this