Episode 184.5 — Sklarbro County 89

2 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 1,527 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:42 PM

Lady energy is up in the County as Sports Without Balls host Erin Foley stops by to discuss all things Super Bowl! After Randy & Jason read some listener emails, Daniel Van Kirk gets us into some of the crazy stories he brought which include Boynton Beach step brothers fight using chicken drumsticks, a Rochelle woman who torched her ex-boyfriend’s van, and a 79 year old Bonita Springs man who was arrested for indecent exposure in a McDonald’s parking lot. Later, Doug Buffone rushes into the studio to share his thoughts on the Super Bowl. Don’t forget to get your tickets for the Sklar Bros one-hour special tapings at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, WI.

#2 jklmr123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:02 AM

Great episode! Dan has to create "Burning Van" in Rochelle.

Just to backup your sponsor, I didn't think the square space website I bought through Sklarbro would be great- but it is insane what you can do with it. In case you wanted to see how you can change the templates to anything you want- this is what's wife made- www.ohhelloevents.com. I highly recommend getting it for the price is so good. Hope they stay on and support the county!

#3 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:44 AM

View Postjklmr123, on 04 February 2014 - 05:02 AM, said:

Great episode!

Yep!

I'm not really familiar with Erin, but I thought she seemed familiar, so I looked at her IMDB page, and her first "Known for" is Almost Famous, at which point I immediately recognized her as the Rolling Stone fact checker. "DENIED it!"

I can't believe they talked about RHCP doing the SB halftime and didn't mention "Abracadabralifornia".