Episode 166 — Runnin’ Down Dreams
Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:17 AM
Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:56 AM
5. "Kulap, you're nailing the shit out of these Charts"- Howard just hits me with a laughter gut punch about Kulap's assessments of the music charts understanding of the Adult Comtemporary Chart.
4. "This songs smells like an elliptical machine"- Andy's review of the Maroon 5 track.
3. Howard's Sight Unseen review of Lone Survivor- "It should have been Stormtroopers instead of real people" Fucking hell Howard...killed me
2. Howard's review of Frozen and watching habits of animation- "If you have to mix illegal and kids, that's the way to do it."
and the Number One (NUMBA ONE!) item on today's Who Charted:
1. TV's Andy Daly! I have such love for Andy Daly! He's in the Pantheon of the best guests on Earwolf. From his imitations to his candor where he just goes off and has fun, it slays me every time.
BONUS Chart item....
"WHO'S THE OFFICIAL OLYMPICS YOGURT?"
Thanks for the smiles and laughs...
Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:17 PM
Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:38 PM
Unless "official" is technically something different, Chobani IS still a "proud sponsor" of the US Olympic team.
I was thinking that Andy's show debuts on Friday, so now I'm extra excited. The only problem is that Thursdays on Earwolf are now WAY too crowded, particularly if there's a CBB (b-b-b-)bonus(-s-s-s) episode.
Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:01 AM
Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:46 AM
I thought it was Pink.
Pop music is the worst.