🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 166 — Runnin’ Down Dreams

Host of The Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project and star of Review on Comedy Central, Earwolf favorite Andy Daly is back for more charts with Howard & Kulap! The best judges on American Idol, New Zealand, and Carole King are discussed as they count down Billboard’s Adult Contemporary Chart. Later, we hear Andy’s concept of time, reasons for not watching many movies, and his controversial opinions on the Olympics during the Movie & Tweet Charts!

While this Whooch was under an hour, man was it packed with Amazeballs Goodness! My Top 5 things from today's episode:

5. "Kulap, you're nailing the shit out of these Charts"- Howard just hits me with a laughter gut punch about Kulap's assessments of the music charts understanding of the Adult Comtemporary Chart.

4. "This songs smells like an elliptical machine"- Andy's review of the Maroon 5 track.

3. Howard's Sight Unseen review of Lone Survivor- "It should have been Stormtroopers instead of real people" Fucking hell Howard...killed me

2. Howard's review of Frozen and watching habits of animation- "If you have to mix illegal and kids, that's the way to do it."

and the Number One (NUMBA ONE!) item on today's Who Charted:

1. TV's Andy Daly! I have such love for Andy Daly! He's in the Pantheon of the best guests on Earwolf. From his imitations to his candor where he just goes off and has fun, it slays me every time.

BONUS Chart item....

"WHO'S THE OFFICIAL OLYMPICS YOGURT?"

Thanks for the smiles and laughs...

-R

• Like 4

Omg omg omg I hope that the live recording of 'Kiss Me, I'm Patrick McMahon' at Molly Malone's on March 11th is a real thing! I live less than a mile away and March 11th is a Tuesday, and I have Tuesdays off! I am SO there.

I have to mention Dalton Wilcox is most definitely suicidal. He actually kills himself in episode 148 of CBB, although I'm not sure if it is canon.

2. Howard's review of Frozen and watching habits of animation- "If you have to mix illegal and kids, that's the way to do it."

Amazing line.

Unless "official" is technically something different, Chobani IS still a "proud sponsor" of the US Olympic team.

I was thinking that Andy's show debuts on Friday, so now I'm extra excited. The only problem is that Thursdays on Earwolf are now WAY too crowded, particularly if there's a CBB (b-b-b-)bonus(-s-s-s) episode.

I love Howard's assist of Sara Bareilles's name that got them to Bare E. Ellis. And did they know it's in those Microsoft commercials? Because every time I saw them, I thought to myself, "What is this Katy Perry song?" Took me until the Grammy's to realize it was Ms. Ellis in those ads.

I love Howard's assist of Sara Bareilles's name that got them to Bare E. Ellis. And did they know it's in those Microsoft commercials? Because every time I saw them, I thought to myself, "What is this Katy Perry song?" Took me until the Grammy's to realize it was Ms. Ellis in those ads.

I thought it was Pink.

Pop music is the worst.

Sign in to follow this