🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 1402 - Adam Scott

"It's 'apartment X.' Apartment 21b is my slave name."

- Adam Scott's apartment in his 20's.

• Like 1

Pumped to hear this. Will Jimmy still be into Kojak this week? Tune in to find out

RE: Jimmy's two favorite bands being Chicago and Iron Maiden.

There was a point when my two favorite bands were Styx and Anthrax. I guess what I'm saying is I'm Jimmy Pardo's doppelganger. The only question is which one of us is the evil twin.

• Like 2

Much as I love bad jokes, I think Matt is stretching a little in this episode. May need to be wrangled by the Shooter

I'm so happy this podcast became free, I never would have listened to it otherwise, and I was missing out!

i should probably just watch the show because i swear every week there is a moment i wish i was watching the video feed

i think i would probably get in a accident if i was watching podcasts when i was driving though, rip

• Like 2

Chicago and Iron Maiden definitely in the top ten, but Los Lobos is definitely #1. I guess I'm just another music misfit.

Re: Idina Menzel in Frozen, I have to actually agree with Matt. I thought the movie was great and only an idiot would think that her performance wasn't amazing. But during Let It Go I felt like I was watching an movie with Idina Menzel singing behind it rather than the character herself singing the song like one of those "From the Motion Picture Soundtrack" videos on MTV in the 90's. Everything here is great, it just didn't necessarily seem like it all went together.

Really laughed at the idea of Eliot trying to squeeze seven cameras in front of a TV and then switching between the angles.