🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 001 — The Wit and Wisdom of the West with Dalton Wilcox

This is like all the excitement of the superbowl except this time I care!

• Like 1

I've been waiting for this since the announcement. Woke up with so much anticipation. God damn it, it did not disappoint!

PS. Extra bonus points for being in stereo. That fire could really warm my cold heart, if I weren't a cold blooded vampire that is.

• Like 3

This has exceeded my expectations in every way. I assumed it was going to be more of a scripted sketch based show, but am pleasantly surprised. Its also way longer than I expected. Also, Betsy Sodaro's poem had me laughing so damn hard. I can't wait for next week.

• Like 2

This made me so happy. Matt Gourley was the best possible choice for the producer of this podcast. I hope the rest of the episodes follow this format. Andy Daly character with guest characters, then finish up with a SuperEgo segment. I loved it so much.

"What is it about hip-hop music that you don't care for?"

"Well, listen... there's three races on the planet --"

• Like 4

Jesus F**k! That was amazing! I haven't laughed this hard at a podcast since....well, when Andy was on Who Charted earlier this week. From the begining to the end (which made me sad because it was over), Dalton Wilcox's podcast was nothing short of brilliant. Betsy Sodaro's poem was nothing short of brilliant.... my god. This exceeded my expectations (which was high); best 2 hours spent listening at work....

hqdefault.jpg

that second journeymen song was truly excellent

• Like 3

DEAR GOD THIS WAS BRILLIANT! Reminds me of my favorite episodes of Comedy Bang Bang, and Superego at its finest.

What an amazing collaboration of comedy minds and characters making something just brilliant. Super funny, and I cannot wait for more from this show.

• Like 1

Filing my cordial, strong approval and excitement for this podcast.

Good day to you.

"You have exceeded your quota of positive votes for the day."

AND I HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO IT YET!!!!

This is like Cowboy Christmas AND Cowboy Halloween rolled into one.

• Like 1

Ahh I can't wait to listen to this, I've been looking forward to it all day!

For those who need even MORE PFT in their lives, he was also on a 2 plus hr episode of the James Bonding Podcast today (hosted by none other than Matt Gourley and Matt Mira)

• Like 1

no doubt but we just have too savor the time were given d-man

• Like 1

This was so fucking good that I almost feel sorry for anyone who plans to make a comedy podcast at any point in the rest of human history.

Can Andy Daly and PFT be locked in a recording studio together forever?

I had a fun mental exercise thinking about how much money I would be willing to pay to hear a cryptozoology podcast with Garry Marshall and Dalton Wilcox.

For those who need even MORE PFT in their lives, he was also on a 2 plus hr episode of the James Bonding Podcast today (hosted by none other than Matt Gourley and Matt Mira)

And for those who don't, Dalton Wilcox is going to murder you, because you're a monster.

• Like 2

In addition to all of the amazing performers, we should also thank Scott Aukerman and Jeff Ullrich for providing the incubator in which this project was birthed.

Earwolf's 2014 so far: Daly and Gourley, Pardo, Black and Showalter. What next, The Louis CKast?

• Like 2

Earwolf's 2014 so far: Daly and Gourley, Pardo, Black and Showalter. What next, The Louis CKast?

I'll settle for Aukerman and Scott.

• Like 1

"The digital world can be an environment rich in humanity; A network not of wires but of people. The Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project, in particular, offers immense possibilities for encounter and solidarity. This is something truly good, a gift from God." - Pope France

• Like 5