🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 270 — Off The Grid

One half of The Pepper Men, Jon Daly is here to discuss all things RHCP on today’s Comedy Bing Bong! Jon tells us about his tribute track to the Red Hots and dives deep into the Superb Bowl Halftime show controversy. Then, Scott & Jon start to go through the Chili Peps’ discography when suddenly an “off the grid” Jesse “The Mind, Body, and Soul” Ventura maneuvers into the studio to share some explosive information. Check out Jon’s tribute to RHCP aka “ABRACADABRALIFORNIA” over at http://rhcp2014.com/

• Like 1

Since that website dropped I must have heard that song over 200 times. I've heard the original clip a ridiculous amount of times too.

I feel like this episode was made for me.

• Like 3

Don Pardo doing the opening announcements for 9/11 is one of my favorite things to ever happen on a podcast.

Nice to hear about Jon's projects blowing up and it's always guaranteed to be a great podcast when James Adomian is involved. Terrific show gents.

• Like 5

Abracadrabafornia was played on TripleJ, one of the most popular if not most popular radio station in Australia and they were discussing if it is real or not for like 10 minutes.

It's great to hear Adomian laughing in the background again.

• Like 2

I have never liked a Red Hot Chilli Peppers song more than when it wasn't even a Red Hot Chilli Peppers song.

Woah, Jon Daly shaved his crazy homeless person beard! He must have gotten a job from this Peppermen thing

Oh My Friday Night Lightsuh!.. I love daly.. on a side note im into women but id try anything once for Adomian haha The way he works reminds me of Tim Curry as Frank n furter from rocky horror he makes the unknown enticing always has fantastic things to say and is just amazing to listen to and view you just cant stop being entertained great ep!

"Tap dancing on a land mine" Great shout out to Aerosmith's Ragdoll. Dalys got his terrible band references down

Great episode. Really excited to hear more about the new podcast.

I don't want to post any spoilers here, but if you really are curious, Jake Fogelnest reveals what it is on the latest Fogelnest Files episode.

• Like 1

Funny episode of Comedy Binga Bonga Binga Bong Burbank right now. Jon giving us the hot deets about Kiedis wanting to use drone technology is great inside baseball.

• Like 3

This episode WAS literally made for me. Jokes about RHCP, Don Pardo, and Huell Howser are almost always going to make me laugh. Took me over 2 hours to listen to this because I frequently had to pause because I was laughing so hard.

Was Adomian doing Around the World by the real Chow Peps after he got caught in the plug bag?

All I had to do is look at the pictures to realize this episode is hilarious.

• Like 1

I for some reason feel like this is a more frank Jesse Ventura, which makes the character 100x funnier. Maybe it's a sore sounding throat, but still! Kudos to Adomian. Any Adomian episode is a good episode.

• Like 2

I cant believe I missed this song.

Me either! CBB is my life!!!

JD: Yahoo Music admonished the Peppers for their weird turn.

SA: Boy, that Yahoo is NOT SERIOUS.

Holy shit, Scottrick killed that one. I love his interviewer character, where he gets all indignant instantly.

Sign in to follow this