🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 19 — Adam DeVine, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes delve into the Wrangler Fly Button Jeans Hot Button Issue of the Week by discussing the recent Woody Allen controversy. Then they say a quick bye bye to one of their comedy heroes, Sir Jason Leno. Finally, ADAM DEVINE of Workalolics joins the boys to flex his comedy dick by re-booting some classic comedy bits, doing his impression of Javier Bardem, and finishing strong with some crowd work.

I hate that Chanson guy. What's with Sean and Hayes always using his fucking questions?

Am I right guys?

• Like 7

1. I loved the Wrangler Fly Button Jeans segment this week. It is so nice to know that I am not the only guy in America who doesn't like those maze patterns.

2. You all gave Adam great stand-up advice and I can't wait to see his set.

3. I think that I understand why Chanson's questions keep getting used and I am pretty sure that he is being exploited for those Hollywood Handjobs he is always mentioning. Just because he is shameless enough to advertise on a beach doesn't mean that you get to reimburse him with just a few measly popcorn gallery questions.

• Like 2

Hey Scoopcorn Gallery, next week's guest Adam DeVine will be on the show

I have the gift of the future sight

• Like 1

I have the gift of the future sight

The gift of future sight? I thought that you skyped each week with Hayes and Sean to find out who was going to be on the next 'cast. You are making it seem like you were just guessing the whole time or something. Very misleading.

• Like 2

Wow.. Thought that Adam was very mean regarding Sean's living situation. It sounded totally bitchin'. Invite me over when you're not grounded anymore!

• Like 1

PS - I've noticed some comments and some stuff you guys have said and it has led me to really think about why you guys do this podcast in the first place. I'm gonna try to put this as delicately as possible... You guys have small dicks, huh?

• Like 1

PS - I've noticed some comments and some stuff you guys have said and it has led me to really think about why you guys do this podcast in the first place. I'm gonna try to put this as delicately as possible... You guys have small dicks, huh?

CHANSON,

Don't even do that. These dudes have massive dongs alright...

• Like 2

hugLife, being allowed the honor of Skyping with Hayes & Sean is a GIFT that give me SIGHT into the FUTURE. Thats what I meant. I don't know what you meant. Please don't mislead people.

• Like 1

Does Sean do all the booking for this show? When is the cast of Eastbun n Dun gonna show us whats really really good? Hayes, is your butt still sore from the mo-ped incident? Is it because of medical reasons that you can't get off your ass and show some fucking pull by getting a big name guest like Sean does? I mean look, I love the work of holics gang, but soon enough we're gonna be listening to interviews with Waymond. I'm sure the guys got some great war stories but this is about HOLLYWOOOOOOD. I don't wanna end up in the "EHH! Wrong!" segment but you're pushing it.

Oh I'm just mad that Chanson gets so many freakin questions. Love u guys bye!

• Like 3

making jokes about having big dicks is a cool thing to do b/c on the one hand imagine if we were the kinds of dudes who talked about how big their dicks are haha characters but then on the other hand like maybe we actually do have really massive members

• Like 6

I just wanted to tell you guys: THANK YOU for speaking truth to power with the whole Woodsy Allen situation. A lot of people will see a universally beloved cultural icon and think: "Oh, hey, easy pickings" and just go to town on the poor, unsuspecting revered figure.

Hats off to you guys for realising that someone needed to step back and take an objective look at what's really going on, and that as two guys who hang with Woodsy on the reg, you're in the perfect position to be fair about this.

• Like 1

....realising....

speak American

• Like 1

Woodsy Allen

I'm enjoying imagining him talking about wittling, or that famous moose routine which is about a moose grazing his vegetable plot.

Also good job Sean+Hayes+the third guy, you all did good. I like it when you bully the enginier.

• Like 2

I'm surprised they didn't talk about the Murphy group when Woody was brought up.

• Like 1

CHANSON,

Don't even do that. These dudes have massive dongs alright...

Yeah, you're probably right.

I mean, they wouldn't talk about it so much to people who have no way of knowing if it wasn't totally true right? Like Valerie Bryant's totally not made up, totally real boyfriend. Who is definitely real and not fake.

I think I understand now.

• Like 2

Julia Louis-Dreyfus's eyes didn't turn into friggin' saucers for no reason. She grabbed "a big ol' handful."

• Like 2

remember when Sean got tugged off in front of the Mona Lisa or whatever??

I loved that story. That lady got a divorce...

By the way, Sean and Hayes, Can you guys thaw out the Teaser Freezer for us? It's been a while since we've got to get in there and feel that frosty... frost.

Tia and Tamera in my bed I'm a smart guy.

• Like 3

Loved the chewy commercials.

Need to talk about Woody Allen's recent movies for real. Midnight in Paris was bad, but To Rome With Love was fucking disgustingly bad. I feel like it's shitty that Woody Allen molested Bob Dylan, but at least if his movies were good I'd be like aiight, you know?

I do need to know if that Adam Devine stand-up where he does Dane Cook's material is a joke. Like.. what if someone stole Dane Cook's jokes? That'd be like a silly lil topsy turvy world, huh? I think it'd go a little something like this..., etc.

My [Chinese dentist] spit all over the car when Sean said "friendo" during the popcorn gallery segment.

If Sean and Hayes took an online survey to find out which Work of Holics characters they were, I think Hayes would be Anders and Sean would be Blake.

This eppy of the poddy was ridic good/funny. I enjoyed the go, if you know what I mean. #charmin

*Note: the "Chinese dentist" thing is from Mr. Show. I didn't mean to take credit for that word combo. I'm very sorry to all of those who I may have hurt with my carelessness. But also art is up for grabs, y'all!

• Like 7

When did Woody Allen molest Rob Dyrdek?

Maybe also why?