🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 62 — Dwarf Surfboard

Rats have made the walls collapse in the caves. The gang must figure out a way to continue to their destination of Glinishmore. Maybe Blackie Green’s new dwarf surfboard can help.

Haven't listened yet, but that is one maniacal looking Sark pic:

IMG_3883.jpg

• Like 3

Another great episode! Thanks.

But!

Shouldn't Sir Richard have waited for all of his companions to dwarf-surf to safety before going himself? How could he leave Damian and Bart behind him in the deepening flood of rats?

Because he was drunk and thinking of himself, that's how. Alignment yellow card!

----SPOILER ALERT----

Brian missed a big opportunity in speaking with the rats. With all due respect, here's how I would have played it:

"Listen, Rats! We are not your enemies. We are but travelers who desire safe passage through these halls. Your true enemies are the Rat-Men! They have taken your home, they eat your food, and they sacrifice your lives for the sake of their own whims! Go! Take revenge on your oppressors! Go to their homes and root them out! They may be larger than you, but you are many! GO AND DESTROY THEM ALL!!!!!"

*metal guitar riffs in the background*

\m/ :angry: \m/

• Like 9

While they've been underground the old Necromancer has restored everybody on the surface to the way they were, everybody on the water planet is fine, 12 pack was elected mayor, Karn's opened up his own frozen yogurt place, all the hostages who lived but were forgotten by the party have formed a support group...

• Like 5

----SPOILER ALERT----

Brian missed a big opportunity in speaking with the rats. With all due respect, here's how I would have played it:

"Listen, Rats! We are not your enemies. We are but travelers who desire safe passage through these halls. Your true enemies are the Rat-Men! They have taken your home, they eat your food, and they sacrifice your lives for the sake of their own whims! Go! Take revenge on your oppressors! Go to their homes and root them out! They may be larger than you, but you are many! GO AND DESTROY THEM ALL!!!!!"

Brilliant! If only Brian had thought of that.

• Like 1

----SPOILER ALERT----

Yeah Damian seems to think 'Speak With Animals" means "Command Animals".

Yeah Damian seems to think 'Speak With Animals" means "Command Animals".

Or rather, "command animals to eat themselves"…

I'm surprised he hasn't yet told them to suck their own dicks :P

Also levitate spell used wrong. But I don't care. Blaine rules!!! @midnight is great too. Way to go Blaine!!!

Sign in to follow this