🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Unusual

Review

Even better is that Comedy Central have put the first episode up online already!

http://www.comedycentral.com/episod...season-1-ep-101

It's amazing. I mean that in the most sincere way, it is hilarious from start to finish, Andy has truly outdone himself with this one. I've been saying this up and down the internet, but 2014 is truly the year of Andy Daly - first the best podcast, now the best comedy show of the year so far.

Already watched it twice, and will probably watch it at least once more before the next episode airs.

• Like 1

Seriously, everyone should watch that first episode. It was one of the funniest shows I have ever seen, and is delightfully twisted in a way that only Andy Daly can be. 5 stars.

• Like 1

I finally got around to watching this show, and I'm loving it, and also it's maybe even more dark than his Earwolf characters. After the first two episodes, which are mostly stand-alone, it gets into some really crushing ongoing plot... still lots of laughs, but also kinda makes you want to cry.

If you haven't watched the finale yet, GET ON IT. Super good, AND the Patrick McMahon voice comes out during the final review!

• Like 1

I'm not ruining anything when I say that this phenomenally funny show Review is the Game of Thrones of comedy.

And I loved every minute of it!

Season 2 is go!!

Reported today on andydaly.com,

"Very happy to announce today that Comedy Central has given us another chance to completely annihilate poor Forrest MacNeil and everyone around him. Or who knows, maybe everything will go just fine this time around. Anyway, big news! Thanks to all who watched and supported the show. Fun times ahead…"

• Like 2

Very happy to read this!

Hopefully it also means that he'll be contractually obligated to NOT work on other TV projects for a short while just like last time - so we can get season 2 of the ADPPP! :D

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this