🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Jotchua

Nic Cage pillow

Those are amazing, I wish I could see what the finished product looks like.

Too bad we missed Valentine's Day. that would make a super gift for the lady's in our life. nothing says I love you better then a nick cage pillow. that warm bear will keep her heart warm at night forsure.

Yeah this is clearly a 5 star product!

I guess that person was expecting the real life nick cage to show up at his door. who orders this shit and thinks it's going to be super fantastic after all it's $13.99, it's most likely one of those items that costs more to ship then it's worth. I've seen a lot of those items at amazon, you'll see it listed cheap for less then 20 dollars but the shipping and handing is like another 20 dollars. and they ship it ground it to you. rip off artists, sorry to get into a rant.

Maybe the HDTGM crew could make pillows, I could just see a paul scheer pillow.

inspired HDTGM pillow's, lets make this a earwolf item!

the best part is you would have to buy all three to get the collection and support the show...

Paul.

rwt99f.jpg

jason,

2vsq1y1.jpg

and the lovely june

29fzgqw.jpg

• Like 2

the best part is you would have to buy all three to get the collection and support the show...

Paul.

rwt99f.jpg

jason,

2vsq1y1.jpg

and the lovely june

29fzgqw.jpg

Glue a fake beard to the Jason pillow case, for extra texture, and I'll take 2.

Paul.

rwt99f.jpg

This picture of Paul looks like his name should be scribbled off to the side, with a voiceover saying "when people stop being polite... and start getting real."

Sign in to follow this