🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 20 — Dave Holmes, Our Close Friend

Lemme guess, another bullshit ep full of Chanson questions? Freakin Hollywood Chanbook.

• Like 5

Was Frankenstein a monster because he tried to play God?

For my Spanish-speakers: ¿Fue Frankenstein el monstruo verdadero porque él trataba asumir el papel de Dios?

Si. Fue el monstruo verdadero porque los seres humanos no se propongan volar con las nubes entre de sus rodillas como el estimado profesor Frankenstein.

PS - Not bragging, just putting my AP spanish to good use. Because apparently I have to say whether I'm bragging or not.

Lemme guess, another bullshit ep full of Chanson questions? Freakin Hollywood Chanbook.

I hate that guy also. But I kinda want to be just like him. Because he's so terrible. You know, in like an admirable way. Because he's so great but for some bullshit reason I find that offensive. You know, because I'm worried about my own mortality or some shit and that causes me to project my problems onto others. Whatever. Hate that guy.

Love You, Bye.

• Like 1

Si. Fue el monstruo verdadero porque los seres humanos no se propongan volar con las nubes entre de sus rodillas como el estimado profesor Frankenstein.

¡Qué bueno que puedes usar tu español aquí! No pienso que Frankenstein sea una representación de un Icarus más moderno. Él trataba cambiar el ciclo de la vida y robar la muerte de los seres humanos. Los seres no deben vivir eternalmente porque la mente de un hombre es demasiado frágil.

PS- I learned Spanish from the 3 episodes of Dora that I watched last week...speaking of Spanish, Carlos Mencía should be a guest some time. I totally get his comedic genius now :D

• Like 1

I hate that guy also. But I kinda want to be just like him. Because he's so terrible. You know, in like an admirable way. Because he's so great but for some bullshit reason I find that offensive. You know, because I'm worried about my own mortality or some shit and that causes me to project my problems onto others. Whatever. Hate that guy.

It's like he just doesn't get it or something, idk. You have to respect his dedication to be the best. He's like Billy Mitchell from King of Kong.

PS - out of likes for today sry bros

• Like 3

Mom, Chanson's bragging again!

PS - I call bullshit. I don't even see what I'm trying to brag about.

PPS - Really solid foruming this week, team. Everyone give themselves a pat on the back.

• Like 1

Every day after school

lil brulz would come home with anticipation to play his favorite game ever. I would rush to play as many levels as I could before my brother got home and bullied me, ultimately unplugging the nintendo and turning on BET.

Then I would sit in silence while we watched BET.

• Like 4

Then I would sit in silence while we watched BET.

That means you were lucky enough to bear witness to this magic (literally):

• Like 6

C'mon guys. BET in the nineties was about one thing and one thing only. Comic View. "Let Bruce Bruce hit it" said literally every person on my school bus. Yeah I went to public school in Alabama, what of it?

• Like 3

i mean im not calling u out on comic view because that was legit big but i think after school was more rap videos, like mtv would only really play the most popular rap but if you wanted those silkk the shocker deep cuts you had to go bet

• Like 4

thanks chancin your the one i would go for that info so your opinion means a lot to me

• Like 6

I just remember stayin up late watching BET uncut. The Ludacris - Pussy Poppin video was my Ishmael.

• Like 2

I just remember stayin up late watching BET uncut. The Ludacris - Pussy Poppin video was my Ishmael.

But was it pussy poppin on a handstand? One more again? On my american bandstand?

make it droooooooooooooop

• Like 3

So, what kind of hoagie do you think Walking Phoenix is so obsessed with? He looks like a hot corned beef and swiss kind of guy to me.

• Like 3

So, what kind of hoagie do you think Walking Phoenix is so obsessed with? He looks like a hot corned beef and swiss kind of guy to me.

I'd like to think it's a meatball hoagie. It's all sloppy and he's getting red sauce all over his face, and shirt and cheeks. butt cheeks. It's sloshing around.

• Like 7

That guy is definitely eating a sandwich with an egg in it somewhere. Don't ask me why I just know it in my heart.

• Like 5

i know when whoopy golberg was making lion king she did the hoagie method, i heard her on the commentary saying "make mine a club sandwich"

• Like 2