🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 20 — Dave Holmes, Our Close Friend

Forgot to mention that my favorite part of this week's episode was Hayes pretending he didn't know what The Challenge was. Priceless.

• Like 3

I liked it when Sean said "Cuut iit ouuuut!!" this week

e: in the interest of fairness, I'll also say I liked it when Hayes said they've got some "heat" about doing the teaser "freeze"r. It's a little subtle as jokes go, but I got it.

• Like 1

Who is the Vinny Chase of the forums?

Talentless actor with a sense of entitlement based in nothing that relies solely on his good looks for work? I'd say that's all of us.

• Like 5

I love how we hardly talk about the podcast in the forums. I think it's the reason Sean and Hayes don't comment anymore. They know this is bigger than them. And it kills them that they can't stop it.

• Like 6

Talentless actor with a sense of entitlement based in nothing that relies solely on his good looks for work? I'd say that's all of us.

Speak for yourself, I DESERVE THIS!

• Like 1

If you have any questions for next week's guest, Kulap Vilaysack, now would be a good time to start asking

If you guys wouldn't mind I'd like to share another small tidbit about Cincinnati.

So like any terrible midwest city We have a Minor league hockey team called the Cyclones... They have a mascot that is a tornado and he slides around on his head. I have video proof of this if you need to see it. At the Hockey games there is this weird kind of gross dude that drives the zamboni (spelling?) to clean the ice.

So like any terrible midwest city there is also (this is not a joke) a Ad Van that's sole purpose is to drive around the city during peek pedestrian hours and advertise this strip club called 'Cheeks'. Of course it has this non attractive women scantily clad as the ad. What i have grown to call a 'cincinnati 7'.

So any way, I was day dreaming the other day, and I thought of how wonderfully amazing it would be if the guy who drove around the cheeks truck, and the guy who drove the zamboni were the same guy. He has two driving jobs. Both are very important.

But can you imagine meeting this man? "what do you do?"

"Well, during the day I drive the cheeks truck, and during the night I drive the zamboni at dollar beer night..."

"Sir, it is a pleasure to meet you, and please, let me buy you a ZIMA."

Sorry for that pointless bullshit but if you lived here you might think that was funny. Because you might be an idiot.

• Like 4

If you guys wouldn't mind I'd like to share another small tidbit about Cincinnati.

I live by you. Do you want to go to Cheeks sometime and ask the girls what their favorite kevin copsner movies are and every time they name one tell them we haven't seen it because its too scary?

• Like 2

Hey guys, you've been doing HH for a whole 20 episodes now and you've yet to be able to book Brian Schacter. This show needs his opinions+feelings.

I'll speak on behalf of this entire forum and Earwolf community and say that Kulap needs to be asked the following -

How is Scott Anchorman in bed? Like, does he actually fit in a standard-size bed, because he's fairly tall.

• Like 2

You name drop circuit city but bypass that H.H. Gregg gold?; biggest missed opportunity since your Applebee's car side to go omission.

• Like 1

So like any terrible midwest city We have a Minor league hockey team called the Cyclones... They have a mascot that is a tornado and he slides around on his head. I have video proof of this if you need to see it. At the Hockey games there is this weird kind of gross dude that drives the zamboni (spelling?) to clean the ice.

So like any terrible midwest city there is also (this is not a joke) a Ad Van that's sole purpose is to drive around the city during peek pedestrian hours and advertise this strip club called 'Cheeks'. Of course it has this non attractive women scantily clad as the ad. What i have grown to call a 'cincinnati 7'.

So any way, I was day dreaming the other day, and I thought of how wonderfully amazing it would be if the guy who drove around the cheeks truck, and the guy who drove the zamboni were the same guy. He has two driving jobs. Both are very important.

But can you imagine meeting this man? "what do you do?"

"Well, during the day I drive the cheeks truck, and during the night I drive the zamboni at dollar beer night..."

"Sir, it is a pleasure to meet you, and please, let me buy you a ZIMA."

Sorry for that pointless bullshit but if you lived here you might think that was funny. Because you might be an idiot.

I'll take the physical challenge.

• Like 2

Just so you guys know, Seattle's still here where you guys left it last time you thought about it.

• Like 1

Great show, I forgot how much I missed the teaser freezer until I heard it again this week.

Is there an actual popcorn gallery board or something somewhere for the submission of questions for guests?

From what I could find on the forums, there was just a few questions sprinkled into individual show comments sections.

• Like 1

Hayes usually skypes with me and tells me who next week's guest is going to be, then I make an announcement in the forum. A bunch of jealous basic ass haters have accused me of spreading misinformation before.

I try to tell them that's just how Hollywood works, sometimes the guest episodes need extra editing/production delays force the shows back a little bit. For example, there will be a Frankie Muniz episode up any week now. Just hang in there.

• Like 4

Is there an actual popcorn gallery board or something somewhere for the submission of questions for guests?

From what I could find on the forums, there was just a few questions sprinkled into individual show comments sections.

I'm not supposed to reveal any of the the popcorn gallery secrets (get it... "Pop Secret" is the name of a popcorn company and I am talking about revealing the secrets of the popcorn gallery. I think that those are called puns, but that may have been too witty for mere labels), but here are the 2 best options for having your questions asked:

1. (Insert name here), how do you get into "the Funny Zone"

2. Be Chanson

• Like 6

One of these days, I swear I will actually speak on the shows content. But for now

Here's a video of both the zimbone dude, and the cyclone guy on his head. And my friend Matt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQYBUKF3-A&feature=youtu.be

as you can tell, people love that lil guy.

by the way, I woke up this morning and accidentally thought it was Tuesday. So bummed.

• Like 4

I'm starting to get the feeling that Hayes and Sean don't trust the scoop troop with the very menial task of asking Popcorn Gallery questions.

• Like 6

maybe the guest is allergic to corn, or peanuts but they process the popcorn gallery in the same facility that they make cracker jacks in

• Like 2

I feel like I should address the events discussed at the end of the podcast. First of all, you need to understand that in the United Kingdom we have never had 'The Noid' before. If you went up to the average man in the street, John Sixpints (UK version of Joe Sixpack), and asked him if he had ever needed to 'avoid the Noid', well, you'd be lucky if you walked away without a black eye. 'Wot the fack you towkin abaht,' he would bellow. So you can understand my surprise, and the surprise of those around me, when the original Noid (Ed Speelers) appeared and destroyed my pizza (or as we call them in the UK, pitzer) in a collision between a double decker bus and a lorry! I dropped my cup of tea onto the pavement in astonishment and cried out 'God save the Queen and all who sail within her!'

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1