🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Gabe Danon

Announcing "U Talkin' U2 To Me?"!

In anticipation of U2’s latest album release, Adam Scott (Parks and Recreation) and Scott Aukerman (Comedy Bang! Bang!) come together as superfan Adam Scott Aukerman to discuss the music and impact of the band. Listen in as these friends cover everything from Boy to No Line on the Horizon, and reveal a little something about themselves along the way.

Click here for a Preview Clip!

• Like 1

Only Mr. Adam Scott and Hot Saucerman could get me to sit through any post-Joshua Tree Bono bloviating. Hopefully we can get some discussion on if 'Moment of Surrender' is in fact U2's new 'One'. :D

I know very little about them and I'm not a big fan of U2, but I will listen to every GD second of this. Probably more than once.

• Like 1

I want to know where Mr. Aukerman would place "Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me" in the pantheon of Batman songs (we already know "Batdance" is his #1).

• Like 3

SA: You were trying to impress...

AS: Yeah. Daddy. That's right

SA: And that's what it's all about isn't it?

AS: ...and that's why I asked Steve Wozniak if I could suck his dick.

I already love this so much. You're really pounding my ass with quality podcasts these days, Earwolf. You beautiful bastards.

I am looking forward to this podcast so much. But I have to say, my favorite thing since hearing about this podcast has been Jake Fogelnest's half-hearted endorsement. "I'll give it 20 minutes, and so should you."

• Like 2

Just the logo and name made me laugh out loud, awkwardly, at my desk.

(but Scott, seriously, don't let U2 get in the way of the Phish show edits).

• Like 1

I love how the preview does not include the slightest mention of U2. I don't care about U2 just like I didn't care about Phish and that's why I'll most likely enjoy the hell out of this! Adam Scott Aukerman chemistry is strong. If they pull a "fish" and start talking about Taxi Driver a few episodes in, all the better.

• Like 1

Only Mr. Adam Scott and Hot Saucerman could get me to sit through any post-Joshua Tree Bono bloviating. Hopefully we can get some discussion on if 'Moment of Surrender' is in fact U2's new 'One'. :D/>

I actually really dig Moment of Surrender. Not their new One, but a good song with some sick bassssss

I want to know where Mr. Aukerman would place "Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me" in the pantheon of Batman songs (we already know "Batdance" is his #1).

this is the only U2 song i really like

This is my new favorite thing and it's not even a thing yet.

I don't believe in guilty pleasures, as I don't feel any guilt about anything that brings me pleasure, and U2 is great.

Bat Dance it up.

While it is common knowledge that Joshua Tree is perfect and then Achtung Baby is more than perfect, please appreciate how underrated and how lovely Pop was. With the exception of Miami, that album has improved with time.

Also, I fully expect a convo about how 9/11 made U2 relevant again, as "All That You Can't Leave Behind" turned into something important and something so heartwarming and lovely and it wasn't on purpose initially.

I like U2 about as much as I like Phish. Luckily I like all the people who talk about both of them on earwolf podcasts.

• Like 1