🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 121 — LIVE from SF Sketchfest

Seth Morris, Chris Gethard, and Owen Burke decide what sports will be included in the Olympics, deal with the world’s worst driver, and get emotional over fairy tales on this week’s improv4humans with Matt Besser recorded LIVE from SF Sketchfest! They’ll also find out what is the strangest thing to get aroused from, what happens when no one needs Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer anymore, and find what male attributes are attractive to women. Make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual at http://ucbstore.com/books/the-upright-citizens-brigade-comedy-improvisation-manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Gethard delivered during that Wet Dream sketch. Loved how he flipped the script on everyone. Credit to the guys for their personal stories as well. Really good episode.

• Like 3

Great ep. I recognized Chris's voice from his portrayal of Dum Dum Dugan last time he was on. It blows me away how many improv scenes from this show that I have almost memorized.

"Which one?" "Duh, Roger & Me" - and then Owen jumped right in. So perf.

Also, as a lady, shoulders = very yes

I think I have a man-crush on Chris Gethard

Have you read his book? It's SO FUNNY.

• Like 2

That is not my laugh. I wasn't in Chicago yet. But I will be in Chicago April 5 at the Chicago Improv Festival. We will do a live improv4humans. Any i4humans in Chicago? Represent...

• Like 2

I feel like the live I4H shows are so much funnier than the ones in the studio. I think that they are twice as funny when they have an audience to impress.

Late to the party, I know, but I've been busy. This was next-level. However, I was waiting and waiting at the end of the Wet Dream scene, for Chris to say, "Wait, hold on a minute guys. I forgot to call my mother!"

And...scene.

Sign in to follow this