🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 003 — Get Fit Now with Bill Carter

If any of you guys need my dumb aerobics music to workout to, here it is

This is great.

On a related note, I keep forgetting to say it, but I LOVE the main ADPPP theme music.

• Like 2

No, I agree, this was merely an A++ whereas the first two were each a solid A+++.

I have to disagree. This one was A++, the second one was A+++, and the first one was christmas-story-a-o.gif

• Like 4

Between these and the previews for Review, I'm just delighted to see Andy finally getting his chance to put his humor on display.

He is killing it.

• Like 6

I'd been wondering why Daly and Adomian hadn't been paired up more!

For someone who does big characters Adomian plays really well with others and knows how to establish and build without always being the center of attention. This should be great.

• Like 3

Hey Brett, the page says that the song you posted is the short version. Does that mean that there is a super-long cut?

I'm training to swim upstream with the salmon in Alaska this season and could use the extra tunes as motivation to get past those kodiaks

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, the teaser episode said there will be 8 episodes in total.

There is the live Patrick McMahon episode and of course Don's episode (probably

saving that one for the final episode). That leaves 3 more. Any guesses?

Cactus Tony?

Hot dog?

Andi Callahan, RN?

Jack Fitzgerald?

"What happens when you get too frisky with Andre the Giant?"

"Maybe your buttocks light up in a way you never knew."

God, Adomian and Daly are a dream team. I love this show so much.

Also, somebody awesome made a full-band version of All The Way Tonight that Superego posted on their Facebook page this morning, for our eternal enjoyment. I feel more fit already. https://soundcloud.c...night-full-band

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, the teaser episode said there will be 8 episodes in total.

There is the live Patrick McMahon episode and of course Don's episode (probably

saving that one for the final episode). That leaves 3 more. Any guesses?

Cactus Tony?

Hot dog?

Andi Callahan, RN?

Jack Fitzgerald?

I would bet on Danny Mahoney, Life of the Party. Maybe also August Lindt (sp?).

Really hoping for Hot Dog.

yeah hot dog, august lindt, and danny mahoney have to be coming

• Like 1

Guys, didn't Andy announce what all eight are going to be in the Prelude episode when he and Matt are chatting with Scott Aukerman? Plus, all eight characters are in the podcast art.

(Dalton Wilcox, Chip Gardner, Bill Carter, Don DiMello, Danny Mahoney, August Lindt, Patrick McMahon, and Hotdog)

• Like 2

Hey Brett, the page says that the song you posted is the short version. Does that mean that there is a super-long cut?

I'm training to swim upstream with the salmon in Alaska this season and could use the extra tunes as motivation to get past those kodiaks

Yes there is! Well...not that much longer. I ended up preferring the pacing of the shorter version for the show.

Here it is

In reality, this could be looped infinitely. I wonder what 10 hours of this would do to someone's psyche.

• Like 1

Andrew Daly is a genius and I love that he has his own podcast now :D

• Like 1

I think this episode is even better than the 2nd. Maybe it's because I'm german ;P

The song btw is fantastic and I want to buy it now.....to whom and where do I throw my money at?

• Like 1

Is this an instrumental from the new Chromeo album?
  • Like 1

Andi Callahan, RN is such an under-rated character. It also brought us the introduction of Tony! Really hope we hear from Andi again.

• Like 3

Andi Callahan, RN is such an under-rated character. It also brought us the introduction of Tony! Really hope we hear from Andi again.

Andi might be my favorite Daly character. He was just so dark, and that's saying something compared to all the characters. I'm sad that he won't show up during this run, but hopefully we get an appearance if season two happens.

• Like 1

Agree X1000. I am so bummed Andi is often a forgotten character when I actually think it's my favorite of Daly's. I'd love an episode about him giving us medical tips or something