🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 169 — Jaws is better

Secrets are told, and sides are taken as Aparna "Parana" Nancherla sits down for this week's Who Charted with Howard and Kulap! Howard and Aparna learn absolutely everything about each other, and the geography of East Asia, before getting down n' dirty into the top 5 Billboard Hot R&B and Hip Hop songs. Next, the three play a riveting game of Jaws is Better ending in a truce, but in agreement that Laura Dern is great. Before a round of sincere apologies are made, Aparna helps Howard and Kulap digest the top 5 Box Office Movies. Later, we hear why Aparna is ready to write some adult fan fiction about the bouncing ball in depressing commercials in Tweet Chart, and Howard get's caught stealing in a chart exclusive!

I am! It doesn't work for Pocket Casts for Android either. I suspect the RSS/Atom feed or whatever is messed up. The SoundCloud works for now, but this is the second episode I've been unable to listen to: the Andy Daly one episode is messed up too.

anybody else having difficulty downloading the ep from itunes?

Yep. It does work on Soundcloud, not on iTunes.

Lets blame Cody.

Fun guest. Sometimes I couldn't tell whether it was Kulap or Aparna laughing, which was delightful.

Really appreciated the Sloppy Timmy PSA too!

Still not feeling the tweet charts though. They just seem lazy. I mean... was the number one question even about the guest at all? Does anyone on the show read the questions beforehand? Bring back Hermes!

• Like 3

Fun guest. Sometimes I couldn't tell whether it was Kulap or Aparna laughing, which was delightful.

Really appreciated the Sloppy Timmy PSA too!

Still not feeling the tweet charts though. They just seem lazy. I mean... was the number one question even about the guest at all? Does anyone on the show read the questions beforehand? Bring back Hermes!

I don't mind the tweet charts, and I get that Howard / Kulap are quite busy and thinking up some random/weird questions for a guest they might not know very well doesn't always work BUT I do wish they'd bring back Hermes and all the other random quiz type questions every now and then.

Just to keep it special !

If you've watched @Midnight episodes, Aparna's fantastic...she's definitely worth seeing live as well. The Erotic Fan Fiction show at NerdMelt is a blast. Howard, as always was in fine form! My Top 5 Kremerisms on this week's Whooch:

5. "This is my second week of Sober House"- Wie Wie explaining he's been drug free, housewise was great opener. No pot in the house....yet, he's sort of clean.

4. Lego Movie Notes!- Thanks 'Stard of posting the magnum opus of Howard's notes about The Lego Movie! Will Forrel... damn near fell out of chair. Amazeballs

3. Sloppy Timmy Slotzman's PSA about Cybercrime- Probably the highlight of the episode. *KLAXON* Hackable! *DING* You're safe.. I'm changing my password here on Earwolf

2. "Nailed it with the food"- Howard's summation of Aparna's explanation of most Indian cuisine here in the States being from the North.

and the Number One Kremerism of this week's Whooch (NUMBA ONE!):

1. Jaws Is Better- I'm going to play this with every person I know when talking about films.

I'm looking at hitting SXSW, if work will let me go down there.... *crosses fingers*

Amazing episode, everyone!

• Like 1

The Sloppy Timmy PSA was AMAZING, and a complete surprise.

Just last week I discovered Sloppy Timmy on an old Comedy Bang Bang episode, so this really had me rolling! Howard seems to be in the zone lately.

anybody else having difficulty downloading the ep from itunes?

Yep. It does work on Soundcloud, not on iTunes.

Lets blame Cody.

I fixed mine by unsubscribing and resubscribing to Who Charted in my podcast player.

Sign in to follow this