🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 64 — LED Hula Hoops

Continuing into the next series of tunnels, the sounds of very unsettling drums are heard by our heroes. What lies ahead for the gang? Will Sark bring up raves once again? Tune in to find out!

For the record, magic missile would have been safe to use. It is magical force, not fire. It auto hits the target, and it does not damage inanimate objects, so Blackie's idea of using it to see off the bombs before should not have worked even if he had the shot.

Of course, a rat creature falling to its death still could have sparked off a rock with metal objects it is wearing or carrying, since they didn't seem to be too careful around the explosives.

Freakin' LOVED this episode! Thanks guys.

For some reason I envisioned Sark doing this (LED hula hoop):

Cracked me up!

Also, someone needs to draw Damien powering down a 5hr energy drink but make it look like a potion bottle, with a couple empties strewn about his feet. I'd do it, but I can't do anything except abstract art.

Love you guys! Can't wait for next week.

Brian's "You hurt my feeling" was just.. perfect.

• Like 1

For the record, magic missile would have been safe to use. It is magical force, not fire. It auto hits the target, and it does not damage inanimate objects, so Blackie's idea of using it to see off the bombs before should not have worked even if he had the shot.

True, but Blackie's used Magic Missile to set things on fire before, so there's precedent.

So assuming the powder that fills this cavern works similarly to our gun powder there shouldn't be a big explosion.

Gun powder only explodes because it's under pressure. If you just have a big pile of it and light it it will burn away more or less harmlessly. If you shove a bunch of it into a barrel however it will blow up the barrel because the energy released has nowhere to go until enough of it builds up to overcome the strength of the wood.

If there was somehow enough pressure in the cavern to cause an explosion it would be near instantaneous and no one would have time to run once the first spark hit the powder.

Long story short, they should all have been dead the moment fire hit the ground or there should be no explosion.

So assuming the powder that fills this cavern works similarly to our gun powder there shouldn't be a big explosion.

You're right, of course, but Sark has admitted he's using Michael Bay physics.

Besides, this is a world where you mine gunpowder.

You're right, of course, but Sark has admitted he's using Michael Bay physics.

Besides, this is a world where you mine gunpowder.

Lol, maybe the cavern was next to the saltpeter caves and sulfur rooms?

Sign in to follow this