🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1405 - Andrew Daly

Whoever made Jimmy read the Adam Corolla promo must not know Jimmy too well...oh boy. This episode was hysterical as usual, Pardo, the Nap and Daly, doesn't get much better.

• Like 1

Aside note:

Jimmy: "Well my kid is six so there's not gonna be toys around."

Andy: "Excuse me?!"

I'm in tears.

• Like 3

Whoever made Jimmy read the Adam Corolla promo must not know Jimmy too well...oh boy.

They don't seem to know Pardo very well, nor his audience, nor in fact Earwolf's audience, I'd say.

• Like 1

i think its realy cool that adam corolla is advertising his show on podcasts but the ad copy is just so overwrought it makes anyone who reads it sound weird

BUT if its putting money in earwolf pockets i cant get too mad~

REDEMPTION

• Like 1

I subscribed to the Players Club yesterday. Trying it out for 6 months. Pretty great so far. Its got me thinking that I should throw a few bones over to Earwolf, seeing as how I'm getting at least 5 hours of free entertainment every week.

• Like 2

I subscribed to the Players Club yesterday. Trying it out for 6 months. Pretty great so far. Its got me thinking that I should throw a few bones over to Earwolf, seeing as how I'm getting at least 5 hours of free entertainment every week.

I'm dirt poor and work only part-time but I have a pretty large collection of Earwolf shirts and paid downloads. I am considering joining the Player's Club after the U2 and Andy Daly podcasts run their course.

This was probably my favorite episode of season 14 so far.

Sign in to follow this