🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 169.5 — 2/28/14 TWO CHARTED 108

Tune in to this week’s THICK GOOD episode of TWO CHARTED with your hosts, Howard and Kulap, and the demonically possessed professional, Ramhand. Easy Timmy! Howard takes us through his Wiek that was and tells us about taping a podcast, and grabbing a mic at the Meltdown taping. Kulap contemplates getting dreads and promotes her thoughts re: running shirtless: Don’t do it. PLUS, Howard gives us his best ‘Woman voiced-Jared Leto’ impression. Spoiler alert: It’s good. Will Cody ever learn to play music clips the way Howard likes? Listen to find out!

for an 8-episode anthology, True Detective managed to make an absolute garbage, cliche, oversexed and gratuitous 6th episode. For a genius show, they made a throw-away episode, and that's ridiculous.

I'm having trouble getting this ep to download.

Hey Origami Mami, try unsubscribing and resubscribing. I was having trouble too until I did that.

Hey Origami Mami, try unsubscribing and resubscribing. I was having trouble too until I did that.

Good tip.

There was an iTunes update this morning that was also squeezing my morning.

Good thing for the soundcloud fail safe.

A tip to the hat to Howard & Kulap for getting my top 5 running chart on the tooch.

A little bit of a shock to have the earbuds in at work, and hear my name mentioned. So glad I didn't fuck botch the podcast.

And yes, I wear a shirt when I run.

Howard was wondering about the distances:

200- 5k runs

41- 10k

3- 15k

4- half marathons

Howard, you should go back to Walking Dead. Season 4 has been on fire. They really managed to right the ship.

WieWie has been on fire this week -- that sober house thing must doing something good for him.

Here's that 2 Dope Girls podcast Howard mentioned he had been on.

Howard, you should go back to Walking Dead. Season 4 has been on fire. They really managed to right the ship.

You can't really blame anyone for giving up on that show; seasons 2 & 3 really killed the momentum. Though I will continue to rep for the incredible Walking Dead games Telltale has been making -- a new episode just came out. The writing on those is leagues ahead of the tv show.

And one last thing: Stard & co -- thank you for the stereo mixes! It's really a huge deal for a show like this. I'm gonna have to throw some singles in the Earwolf tip jar.

• Like 2

I'm only through Wie's chart and there's so many great moments. I've had to rewind 3 or 4 times to hear them again after they happened.

EASY TIMMY GAWWD. Gooooood.... We just got the table set and you wanna throw all the dishes on the... put a... alright.

EASY TIMMY GAWWD. Gooooood.... We just got the table set and you wanna throw all the dishes on the... put a... alright.

That might crack the chart for all-time top five Earwolf laughter pauses.

Awesome episode.

You can't really blame anyone for giving up on that show; seasons 2 & 3 really killed the momentum.

I stopped watching midway through Season 3 because every zombie encounter is the direct result of people doing stupid, illogical, easily preventable things. If you need to lobotomize a group of ever-vigilant survivors on a weekly basis in order to drive the plot forward, you are a shitty writer.

I stopped watching midway through Season 3 because every zombie encounter is the direct result of people doing stupid, illogical, easily preventable things. If you need to lobotomize a group of ever-vigilant survivors on a weekly basis in order to drive the plot forward, you are a shitty writer.

I think sometimes we, as viewers, underestimate our unflinching ability as human beings to do stupid things under duress. Admittedly, sometimes that show has had people doing unbelievably stupid things that no person would ever do (*cough* Lori's infamous 'I have to swerve and crash my car to avoid the emptiness in the empty road' *cough*).

Still, I'm totally glad I stuck with it because a lot of the back half of season 3 (like 'Clear') and pretty much all of season 4 have been gold thus far.

Sign in to follow this