🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 22 — Jon Gabrus, Our Close Friend

So there is this group of people that put on comedy shows that me and my friends just got done doing work for. I think Sean and Hayes could either like them or hate them. I think that they could either like or hate that i'm plugging them on these forums...

If you like this shittzzz than maybe you could like this shiiittssz.

Saturday. 3:07... did the clocks change? isn't that supposed to happen?

It's not that I drank to much and then went on the forums to get dumb, I think it's more like, I drank just enough and then went on the forums. to get dumb.

I don't know.

If you're in Newyork or on the east coast steez look up these shows? I would if I didn't live in fucking cincinnati. (the next austin/portland/brooklyn/detroit_post_"save_detroit"/minneapolis/alameda/any shit hole in florida 'southbeach'/ your dads basement with a wicked 2004 entertainment center.)

It's funny how hard it is to have a good 'comedy scene' in a midwest hellhole like cincinnati, but that's probably because we keep having to go to the sears parking lot to see these bigwigs perform. Love you Jeff Durnham.

RIP Jeff Drunhim

https://www.facebook...142053815843260

• Like 4

ay yall im drunker than a muhhhfuhhhhh

just got out of a wedding reception, followed by tootsies, you may have heard of this club from various outlets. skrippers be wildin. im a south beach monster.

QUESTION. Why do they have open bar when they know ima close it?

• Like 4

PS. RIP LUOL DENG U HAD A GOOD RUN BUT ITS OVER BRUH. ENJOY THE CLEZVELAND WETHER OR NOT ENJOY THE WEATHER LOL DENG LUL DUNG LUOL DENG

• Like 1

So... I almost got arrested tonight. Not bragging or anything, but I may have sprayed pepper spray out of my window and then convinced the guy I was spraying it at that it was hand sanitizer... allegedly. #fuckthepolice

• Like 5

I have a serious question for all the Scoop Troopers, though: if you had a jet and it would fly you anywhere in the world, but you had to stay at that destination for the rest of your life, where would it be?

@ 14 seconds people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djigcpyzBUQ

Ja Rule is probably the only non-politican celebrity run-in I've ever had (as a recap, my parents set me up for Hollywood failure as I grew up on a nowhere Swedish farm and then when I finally came to the U.S. I moved to one of the most rural states imaginable which is why I have to go to my local Sears store just to listen to the HH podcast). Anyway, Ja sat behind me on a Southwest flight to New Hampshire a few years back (post-Ashanti, pre-prison). He's a super tiny munchkin, very irritable, and travels with a huge bodyguard (which.... why? Nobody on the flight recognized him, and as Sean and Hayes would tell you; you ain't nobody if you're flying coach!) My friend kept needling me to say something to him but I was all "nooo... he sounds mad" eventually I turned around and told him in a very official voice that I was a fan of his work and he was very nice!! His bodyguard seemed really happy that I recognized Ja-- I presume his job security was tenuous at that point. OK THAT'S MY BORING CELEB STORY BRAG HOPE YOU'RE ALL JEALOUS BYEEEE

Not trying to one up you, but I got to interview him on the radio a while back and my boss vetoed the question "did you fuck dudes in prison??"

About a month later, the story broke that he moved in with his prison husband!! I'm still real bitter about it.

Since it's relevant (because of the youtube vid), and I already look like a name-dropperrrrrrrr.....Tim Robbins is a TOTAL bad-ass. He used to fuck a friend of mine and he'd show up at punk shows and DESSIMATE people in the mosh pit.

• Like 4

it got weird in here this weekend

• Like 6

Greetings from the United Kingdom! I think it would really freshen up the Hollywood Handbook if you could get a British guest on who has made it in Hollywood. They could talk about how to make it in Hollywood if you're British. For example where to get Cadbury's chocolate, cups of tea, and British Coke. Here are some of the British people I know of who have made it in Hollywood. Maybe put the feelers out there and see if you can get any of them to come on the podcast???

• Russell Brand
  • John Cleese
  • Ricky Gervais
  • David Beckham
  • Doctor Who
  • Brett Gelman

• Like 3

Greetings from the United Kingdom! I think it would really freshen up the Hollywood Handbook if you could get a British guest on who has made it in Hollywood. They could talk about how to make it in Hollywood if you're British. For example where to get Cadbury's chocolate, cups of tea, and British Coke. Here are some of the British people I know of who have made it in Hollywood. Maybe put the feelers out there and see if you can get any of them to come on the podcast???

• Russell Brand
  • John Cleese
  • Ricky Gervais
  • David Beckham
  • Doctor Who
  • Brett Gelman

David Mitchell

Jack Whitehall

Jeremy Clarkson

Jimmy Carr

Jon Richardson

I don't think they're famous enough though...

• Like 1

They should interview that guy who plays an American guy on that show, but you totally didn't know he was foreign until you heard his accent. Then you're a little upset and disgusted. Patrick Stewart.

• Like 2

David Mitchell

Jack Whitehall

Jeremy Clarkson

Jimmy Carr

Jon Richardson

I don't think they're famous enough though...

Never heard of any them so, yeah, I'd say not!!!
  • Like 1

So there is this group of people that put on comedy shows that me and my friends just got done doing work for. I think Sean and Hayes could either like them or hate them. I think that they could either like or hate that i'm plugging them on these forums...

If you like this shittzzz than maybe you could like this shiiittssz.

https://www.facebook...142053815843260

How did you work for them? Can I get more information? It's like a theater? I tried to understand that Facebook page, but mama dumb.

• Like 3

He used to fuck a friend of mine

Yikes, showshowbro! This is a family forum and I don't need my kids seeing your filth, okay? And, unless you're planning on breastfeeding, please put your tits away. *under my breath* Some people. Sheesh.

• Like 5

How did you work for them? Can I get more information? It's like a theater? I tried to understand that Facebook page, but mama dumb.

My friend Caroline has worked with Eugene for years now. She got her start at the Onion, and progressed to producing her own shows with some friends, hence the birth of the name. They were looking for a new look as far as a 'brand' is concerned. So me and my friend AJ have been working on that for like a year.

I'm not entirely sure about the details. I know it's Eugene, Caroline, and this girl Julie. They get talent together and have shows under the PGF name, however it's separate from like the stuff Eugene does on his own.

Since I don't live in NY anymore I never get to go to said shows, and meet my heros. My friend AJ however does live up there, and every weekend he hurts my soul just a little more going to these shows and meeting these amazing people.

The website is just finishing up. I will send it to you when it gets completed. Probably shouldn't have plugged this work until the web is up, but I was up late on saturday and not in my right state of mind via consumption of vodka tonics, some may have been double tall...

• Like 1

I thought of another one: Hugh Lorry.

I don't think HugLife is British.

• Like 2

Probably shouldn't have plugged this work until the web is up, but I was up late on saturday and not in my right state of mind via consumption of vodka tonics, some may have been double tall...

It's okay to treat yourself. Just don't pepper spray guys driving Subarus. They'll call the cops. Allegedly? Allegedly.

• Like 1

MBoP: dop bah doo-wop. You are really old.

I just love making deep references to Japanese animated films.

• Like 1

I thought of another one: Hugh Lorry.

in the good old days, he'd have the dfecency to change his name to hugh truck.

e: ask enginier bret this

• Like 1

The website is just finishing up. I will send it to you when it gets completed. Probably shouldn't have plugged this work until the web is up, but I was up late on saturday and not in my right state of mind via consumption of vodka tonics, some may have been double tall...

I'm glad you posted about it. It's interesting and very cool for you! You can post about it as often as you want. Don't let these dickheads make you feel bad. These guys are just assholes for the sake of it. They're pieces of shit, don't listen to them.

• Like 5