🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 170 — Judas, You Shady Bitch!

Tune in to this week's Who Charted with Howard, Kulap, and a great guest, Hey, it's John Roberts, Alright! Howard "Oscar Expert" Kremer talks about his preparation for the Academy Awards, and John Roberts gives him tips on how to maintain youthful skin (ps. use Oil of Olay Active Rehydrating system). Listen in as they break down the Adult Pop Songs Chart, pick apart the Top 5 Movies, and bond over making sweet beats. Next John Roberts talks about getting pranked by Jon Benjamin and singing with Megan Mullally. PLUS, thanks to this week's Tweet Chart, Linda and Dragon Boy Suede give us a duet!

Linda!

Just hearing the theme song got me pumped up.

I was really bummed when Howard didn't even recognize it.

Great episode, wish it would have been a little longer.

• Like 1

Great episode, wish it would have been a little longer.

I agree. I know we get two episodes a week, but I feel cheated when the episodes are short. John Roberts was a great guest and I wanted more, but I'm being selfish.

When John first did the Linda voice I almost passed out from joy. She is my favorite character of anything ever.

tumblr_m8g9xr6njG1rxhuq8o3_250.gif

Loved John (obvs) Could have listened to him for 3 more hours.

Linda is great, but I was happy to hear that John has the same favorite (Tina) as me.

By the way, if anyone here doesn't watch Bob's Burgers, please remedy that immediately. Not only is it one of the absolute funniest shows on TV, I'd say it's probably the most Earwolf-y, in terms of sensibility, of any show that isn't directly Earwolf-adjacent.

Sign in to follow this