🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 123 — Mikey Liked It

This precious episode of improv4humans is jam packed with the cutest improvisers in the universe, Michael Delaney, Will Hines, Anthony King and of course, your host Matt Besser. Tune in to hear about the REAL origins of the show 'The Walking Dead', Matt Besser's rules of driving, farting out babies, and becoming known as the whip cream whippets guy. Watch out for Mr. Sparkles y'all! Check out Improv4humans at SXSW this weekend and make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual at http://ucbstore.com/books/the-upright-citizens-brigade-comedy-improvisation-manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

would love a full episode with these guy if it were possible

Well i guess that takes care of that

• Like 2

This one was perfect. The ridicule of the guy who saved the girl was terrific, but the Mikey 'I don't like it' was nearly flawless. Great job.

The titular sketch was killer. I don't think I ever really understood what was supposed to have happened in the Crap On Youtube video , though

• Like 1

Awesome to hear Michael Delaney in a studio episode. It's cool to me to have seen him way back on the UCB tv show in stuff like the John Denver Fan Club, and then finally hear some improv from him.

The speed of jumping into scenes in this episode was absurdly fast. The Mikey scene was really good.

Neat Harold Ramis story at the end, he was a legend.

• Like 2

The "go f*ck yourself" guy was not a character, and sadly, it seems like he lives in some kind of drug recovery house with a bunch of other people and just records things that goes on.

Sign in to follow this