🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 189 — Japanese Spike Lee

Second City Chicago alum & great improviser Dan Bakkedahl of Veep, The Daily Show, and The Heat takes us through the greatest/worst night of his life at the Florida State vs. Auburn game at the Rose Bowl on today’s Sklarbro Country! Dan also tells us about the worst corporate show he did as part of Second City, playing completely opposite characters on HBO’s Veep & FXX’s Legit, and making his own version of SNL at the age of 8. After a round of Quick Hits, we hear what Tom Leykis thinks of the band Pussy Riot. BIG NEWS: Mark your calendars for The Sklar Brothers one hour special “What Are We Talking About” premiering on Netflix Friday, April 25th and available on iTunes Tuesday, April 29th!

I've already purchased a season pass for Pussyland. Seems like the perfect family fun spot for those who are legally prohibited from starting families.

I'm not even finished with the entire episode and it's already one of my favorites. I'm a lifelong FSU fan whose shift at work starts at 9:30 PM (Central). The week prior to the game I told my boss I was NOT coming in until after the game, she could write me up, whatever, but I wasn't coming in - she was pissed at me, "You're going to be late for a FOOTBALL GAME?" Once it hit 21-3, I basically said all the words that Dan Bakkedahl did, then turned off the TV, fired the remote across the room, and went to work (on time). At our first break I realized the game was still on, and went over to the TV to see how much of a blowout it was and got to see the final scoring drive for the victory. I, too felt like burning all my Seminoles stuff, because I decided I didn't deserve to enjoy the title since I gave up on the game.

• Like 1

Psyched about the special coming to Netflix, especially so soon!

LEYKIS!

• Like 1

Hi Everybody, first time long time... A little bit off topic but does anyone know whats the ringtone thats playing when the Sklars call one of their buddies? Like today just before tom picks up. thanx

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this