Episode 25 — The Science of Choosing Someone to Sex

4 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 1,431 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:12 PM

What is love? Listeners, don't hurt us -- that's the question Cracked's married-est editors Jack O'Brien, Soren Bowie and Kristi Harrison set out to answer in today's podcast. Why does symmetry matter so much when it comes to boning? Are sexy people doomed to lead boring lives? How does kissing save our babies from dying of herpes? Does science back up the song ‘Lady in Red’?

#2 .....

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:28 PM

#3 onReload

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNJ/NY

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

^ that guy's upset

can i just say that i enjoy hearing jack become more comfortable on the podcast? he's become a lot punchier and less tightly wound, i think.

cool podcast, guys

#4 Inner G'

Rockin' those joules on my chain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

I kind of like the tightly wound Jack a bit more. I feel like his statements were more concise and that he was less opinion based. I felt like this episode was interesting, but filled with generalizations and "facts" with questionable sources. I don't like when they try to remember facts and share them because they can't even vouch how true they were or not.
Release the power of your Inner G'

#5 Mikeyfazed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationBucks County, PA

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:53 PM

Man, people DO NOT like it when they are told how that attraction comes down to the simple biological level of chance, much like compatibility of blood type.