🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 23 — DC Pierson, Our Close Friend

Trains, Planes, and Dudes With Big Ol' Dongs.

• Like 4

Sean & Hayes Excellent Adventure / Sean & Hayes Bogus Journey

either and both are most excellent.

of course the soundtrack to be done exclusively by Wyld Stallyns

• Like 1

questions for robin corddrane please

and more of the firs tthing

i like tghat you dont correct your typos, like me. uim a tresnetter

hello rob cordy why did you leave the daly show so soon was it because you tried to join a union (just a bit of laff)

Rob Corddry, you voiced a video game character in Fallout: New Vegas. Will you spend more time in the motion capture suit when they do a Hot Tub Time Machine 2 video game tie-in?

PS whats your gamertag on Xbox? I want to be your friend so we can play when it comes out. My gamertag is CreamyCreamyOohCreamy

• Like 3

Ron, are you bald because your brother is adopted and not a suitable donor or because he just never learned to share?

• Like 2

Mr. Corduroy, wikipedia says that you worked as a menu hander-outter for a Mexican restaurant before you hit the big time. What is your favorite Mexican dish? Answer in Spanish if possible.

Rob, I see you were born and raised in Weymouth. I was born and raised in Cohasset. Our nearest McDonalds was in Weymouth. What do I do if I just pooped and don't have any more TP? Don't worry I'm def *not* writing this from on the toilet.

• Like 1

I hope the Pilot he wrote wasn't in charge of Malaysia Flight 370.

"Home Debo" It's about Debo from Friday who is a handyman with a temper.

"Home Ward Bound" A group of frat bros kidnap Charlie Ward so that their football and basketball team have a chance to win. They do this every week. (might have some rights issues with those celtic pride boys on this one)

"Home Land Before Time" Dinosaurs became extinct 65 million years ago, but was one of the Dinosaurs a sleeper agent working for the Asteroids? (Very excited about this one.)

Now if you just want names of shows here are a few.

Gary Colemans Height School

Ray Charles Sight School

Wesley Snipes White School

Ghandis Fight School

MC Hammers Tights School

John Candy's Light School

Lionel Richies Sunday Morning Night School

Forrest Gumps Bright School

Question for Rob, Why have you been holding a knife this entire interview?

P.S. this post may seem like im trying to subtly let u all know I'm being homeschooled at knifepoint, but its not

• Like 7

HIGH FIVE - 5 roommates are total bros who all work at the same marijuana dispensary, maybe one of them is a woman

• Like 5

Anyone else have rainy day recess during elementary school? Where you had to stay inside and do board games/internet because it was raining outside. Yeah, good times.

• Like 2

I didnt get this one for Gabrus because I wasn't aware that he didn't actually "do" acting.

Rob, if you could work with any director in history, how much would you want to get paid?

Sorry for the unoriginality, just really curious.

• Like 3

1. I finally watched dallas buyers club in my cool 'hip' theater in town even though it's already on 'rentabliity' via redbox...

I loved it I think the oxcars were deserved. that's just me yall...

2. If there was a Pilot I would name it, "Guinness to Gabbard" It's about a grumpy old landlord that gets stuck pet sitting a grummmmpy old little pooooooch named Guinness. Pomeranian meets 68 year old man in the middle of a developing urban core. (Is it obvious that I have literally seen this happen and am reaching from personal experience.) ((the developing urban core includes a really fun cast of side characters that could later be developed. We've got the aspirational "hipster" who is a working graphic designer trying to fiind his way in the currently lame midwest landscape. The "too cool for school" fat guy that is more interested in 'indie games' on xbox. The 'hacker guy' that not only loved the movie hackers, but calls himself zero cool... He is actually Gnarly and does real hacker shit which we learn about every week, and he dates a dominatrix who fucks wish real P&G clietns every week, so we get to get a touch of sexiness as well in this world we're building. Finally we've got a cast of supporting characters that are constantly in the midst of 'side projects' like, growing a hot pepper farm, filming music videos, watching 'tim and eric videos' and riding bicycles around the city.... and motorcycles....and having backyard bbq sessions that involve kitty pools and filling them with noodles...

I garauntee there will be a show like this soon. I'm just mad I don't know people to produce it now.

Fuck yall

Love yall

From the midwest...

• Like 2

Eggs Benedict (comedy) -- This British detective will crack more than just cases.

Ross and Rachel -- Have they gotten back together?? Are they still friends?? Did Ross get married again?? What ever happened with those two??

...million dollar baby-d??

that one's ^^ for MBOP

i've had some chardonnays...

• Like 4

[Redacted] Love You Guys!

If I get 2000 likes on this post I'll post what Chanson said (I have it open still in another window).

• Like 7

i want to thank everyone for not drunk posting all weekend this week

• Like 8

its still St Pattys Day for a few more hours. Dont count people out

Not counting redacted posts?

• Like 1

Not counting redacted posts?

He has a point. And also is threatening to extort me. But you know, what's a little extortion among friends?

• Like 2

He has a point. And also is threatening to extort me. But you know, what's a little extortion among friends?

GET THEM TO SAY MY NAME ON AIR OR CHANSON GETS IT

• Like 2