🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 146 — Anxiety

The Professor Blastoff crew start the show off by discussing how much money is a normal amount for a person to take to Vegas and plan an RV camping trip, followed by Aaron's goodbye and a tale about the dangers of garlic. Then, David's old friend from Austin's The Hooligan Show, Doug Mellard comes by to discuss a number of experiences with anxiety including: self-diagnosed AIDs, masturbation, medication, meditation, and panic attacks.

• Like 2

The Download link for this episode is broken on iTunes and Earwolf.com because there's an extra slash near the end of the URL. The working download is available here:

https://soundcloud.com/professorblastoff/146-anxiety-w/download

• Like 1

The Download link for this episode is broken on iTunes and Earwolf.com because there's an extra slash near the end of the URL. The working download is available here:

https://soundcloud.com/professorblastoff/146-anxiety-w/download

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN...aka thank you haha

Man, this was a really good episode! Anxiety can be rough. You gotta be ok with it and not feed into it and not fight it. Creating things helps too. It's cool to hear people laughing about their hangups.

Wonderful episode. ... Thanks for sharing such personal experiences - some waaaay personal, but hilarious!

Aaron - We'll miss you Doctor! Please make an appearance once in a while. Best of luck to you and the new fam.

• Like 1

The garlic and AIDS stories were both incredible. Great episode, and of course happy birthday Dan to Aaron.

• Like 1

I was devastated that I couldn't listen to this on the way to work. Devastated!

Great episode though! Goodbye, Aaron. Best wishes!

School of mimes?

Blastoff won't be the same without you Aaron. Good luck with the kid and your schooling.

• Like 1

So are they going RVing this weekend? I hope they were serious about it. Sounds perfect.

And another "Best Wishes" for Aaron and his family. You'll be missed.

• Like 1

Good luck to Dr. Burrell, Wife, and Little Gulp!

I have suffered from pretty severe anxiety all of my life, and it does help to hear how other people deal with it. Thanks guys.

If Kyle is serious about meditating it seems like he should contact Laura House.