🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1406 - Rich Sommer

picturing mr pardo trying to figure out how a gamecube controller works angrily is crackin me up over here

• Like 3

Timezones: The US has six timezones for the 50 states...ET, CT, MT, PT, Alaska Time, and Hawaii Time, though when Alaska "springs forward" (for no good reason aside from so much Federal employment), it lines up with Hawaii, which doesn't observe DST. That's pretty much why the Indiana counties around Chicago didn't used to observe, since they were just as happy to be aligned with Chicago in Central Time in the DST months as aligned with the rest of Indiana in Standard Time months. Hawaii and Arizona are the only non-DST states...but when we add in the Virgin Islands and Guam and other territories, we have about as many timezones as Russia does...

picturing mr pardo trying to figure out how a gamecube controller works angrily is crackin me up over here

Well to be fair, that controller is garbage. Going to butcher an EGM quote, but it was something along the lines of "it looks like a playschool robot threw up onto a boomerang."

• Like 3

Well to be fair, that controller is garbage. Going to butcher an EGM quote, but it was something along the lines of "it looks like a playschool robot threw up onto a boomerang."

yeah, he's definitely not wrong to be mad

• Like 2

This seems like it should go here:

if you dont have the player's club extra episode mr pardo called rich sommer twice for plane updates, it was really funny

also ms koenig is a great guest, one of my faves

• Like 1

I'm late to the party on this one, but weirdly, Leo Buscaglia was referenced on The Americans just a couple weeks before this was released.

Sign in to follow this