🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 276 — LIVE from SXSW 2014 II

It’s time for another b-b-b-bonus episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! recorded live at the South by Southwest Festival! Featuring co-host/intern Gino Lambardo and one of America’s favorite comedians Matt Braunger. But that’s not all, Scott’s childhood friend Hooch the Mooch drops by to take anything he can including a game of Would You Rather. Hurry and listen before Hooch takes this episode away!

Hooch the Mooch making a podcast appearance?!?!? Earwolf early 2014 Thursdays have been a fucking embarrassment of riches!

• Like 1

The year was 2014. Gino was GOAT of underappreciated Comedy Bang Bang recurring characters.

• Like 2

MATT: You can't not feed Rooney. A sniper will take you out.

SCOTT: Yes, exactly. Yeah, you constantly have a laser dot on your head.

GINO: Offensive.

• Like 1

Gino keeps getting better and better. The narration was so good. I thought both of these SXSW shows were among the best (free) live episodes.

• Like 3

Amazing SXSW episode! Any time Gino Lombardo pops in its bound to be a brilliant piece of comedy!

I was laughing all day!

matt braunger was the best improviser on CBB since jay mohr

• Like 2

MATT: You can't not feed Rooney. A sniper will take you out.

SCOTT: Yes, exactly. Yeah, you constantly have a laser dot on your head.

GINO: Offensive.

Such an amazing moment that was almost completely trampled over.

The year was 2014. Gino was GOAT of underappreciated Comedy Bang Bang recurring characters.

I KNOW YOU WANNA LEAVE ME! But I refuse to let you go!

This was so entertaining! Everyone really clicked and played well off of each other. Jon Gabrus was unbelievable. Love Besser! AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS GREAT TOO (seriously!)

Matt Braunger was cringe worthy to me, until he started talking about MadTV and then he kinda evened out. It felt like he was trying a little too hard and a lot of his bits were met with silence. But it's probably because of the SXSW audience must have made him nervous. Either way, everyone else was firing on all cylinders. An almost perfect episode.

• Like 2

While I really enjoy the Gino character I would love to see Gabrus do another one. He kills it every appearance and is so witty in character that I want to see him with a different filter and frame of reference.His tortured mentions of what he can't do because of his skinniness was bittersweet hilarity.

While I really enjoy the Gino character I would love to see Gabrus do another one. He kills it every appearance and is so witty in character that I want to see him with a different filter and frame of reference.His tortured mentions of what he can't do because of his skinniness was bittersweet hilarity.

Gabrus is so quick on his feet and he often comes up with gold. A new character would be fun

Gino's narration was just as good as those descriptive audio tracks you sometimes get on Blu-rays. I will henceforth miss this helpful service on all future live episodes.

Sign in to follow this