🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 277 — Comedy Bang Me!

Are you ready for some pet peeves from TV’s own Chelsea Peretti? Things heat up on a Bang! Bang! After Dark as Chelsea gets deep about her thoughts on rental cars, dookie emojis, and DSLs. That’s not all, we know you’ve been missing record producers Benny & Barrett Bachelor aka The Bachelor Brothers, babe. So they’re back by popular demand and to make a big announcement baby!

• Like 1

"That is what the Office said." - Hot Saucerman

P.S. I love the Bachelor Brothers, babe.

• Like 2

Chelsea Peretti is simply fantastic. And I hope her career with the Bachelor Brothers works out. (Though how can it not? They're the hottest producers in town!)

Donkey!

• Like 1

ok, so based off their three appearances, The Bachelor Brothers:

- Have put Scott on their label

- Have forgotten Scott is on their label

- They are 13 year old twins

- They each have 2 15 year old daughters (Taylor, Lautner, Misogyny, Intolerance)

- They have the same wife

- They recorded Silverchair

- They produced Throwing Copper by Live

- They came out fucking (Barrett's penis in Benny's butt)

- They fuck each other in sleeping bags

- They have no genitals

- They are apparently rich

- Their currency is turkey

- They're worried about child labor laws

It truly is a lack of consistency in character, babe.

• Like 16

SSSSssssss Coriolanus gets exiled. sssss.

Oh, spoiler penis. You've spoiled live theater. Or should I say theatRE?

Great group, awesome episode. I love the Farts & Pro eps, but Chelsea sort of drifts into the background in those, so it's nice to see her in the spotlight here. The ET bit was my favorite.

ok, so based off their three appearances, The Bachelor Brothers:

- Have put Scott on their label

- Have forgotten Scott is on their label

- They are 13 year old twins

- They each have 2 15 year old daughters (Taylor, Lautner, Misogyny, Intolerance)

- They have the same wife

- They recorded Silverchair

- They produced Throwing Copper by Live

- They came out fucking (Barrett's penis in Benny's butt)

- They fuck each other in sleeping bags

- They have no genitals

- They are apparently rich

- Their currency is turkey

- They're worried about child labor laws

It truly is a lack of consistency in character, babe.

Only Horatio Sans could escape that trap of logic.

• Like 5

Only Horatio Sans could escape that trap of logic.

So you're saying the Bachelor Brothers should sign Shelley Driftwood? I'm seeing $ signs

• Like 5

Chelsea is my fuckin homeboy for that Digable Planets ref

• Like 1

Great group, awesome episode. I love the Farts & Pro eps, but Chelsea sort of drifts into the background in those, so it's nice to see her in the spotlight here. The ET bit was my favorite.

Hopefully we can soon get a non-Farts and Pro episode featuring Adam Scott. The Farts and Pro shows are awesome, but Adam is equally as good when paired with James Adomian.

Hopefully we can soon get a non-Farts and Pro episode featuring Adam Scott. The Farts and Pro shows are awesome, but Adam is equally as good when paired with James Adomian.

Do I have the show for you: U Talkin' U2 to Me?

So much Adam Scott goodness!

• Like 1

Do I have the show for you: U Talkin' U2 to Me?

So much Adam Scott goodness!

I have been listening. I meant in CBB - Adam with character guests like Alan Rickman and Jesse Ventura.

Wait. When do we get the conclusion to the battle between good and evil? I NEED IT.

Scott said on Twiiter that it will be recorded at some poin.t

Personally - and I know I am alone on this - I'm hoping they just leave the first one as a standalone.

• Like 2

Scott must have a few of these in the can while they film the show. Loved this one and agree it was nice to have Chelsea front and center for a while. Just heard the end. Never mind that first sentence.

Scott said on Twiiter that it will be recorded at some poin.t

Personally - and I know I am alone on this - I'm hoping they just leave the first one as a standalone.

I feel like they should only address the cliffhanger if they have a comedic reason to do so. I have never been too invested in the show having consistent canon.

• Like 3

I have been listening. I meant in CBB - Adam with character guests like Alan Rickman and Jesse Ventura.

I gotcha. My take-away was that we have not heard a lot from Adam Scott outside of the Farts & Procreation episodes, period, so U Talkin' U2 to Me? really scratches that itch for those wanting to hear more from him.

I wholeheartedly concur that Adam would do very well paired with any weird soul taking advantage of CBB's open door policy.

Love that guy. Party Down is one of my favorite shows, and he's the heart of it.

Wait. When do we get the conclusion to the battle between good and evil? I NEED IT.

Scott did a Funny or Die Q&A the other day on Facebook and said that it'll probably be episode 300 which is coming up soon

Here's the link to the Q&A:

• Like 1

Did the Would You Rather theme sound extra fancy today? Like it had been enhanced to take advantage of Stereo Surround sound.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this