🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 24 — Rob Corddry, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean start the show off with Sneakquel Peekquel, a segment where they go into detail on sequels for two of Hollywood's biggest hits: Two More Bigger Guns and The Girl with Two Pearl Earrings. Then, funny man ROB CORDDRY, goofy clown actor joins the guys to talk about how inherently funny children's hospitals are and the importance of always being honest, and walks through a new pilot that includes Two-Face, Chicano wives, lawnmowers, law enforcement, and car sex.

• Like 3

This episode was perfect in every way... even without a popcorn gallery.

• Like 1

This episode was perfect in every way... even without a popcorn gallery.

What. The. FUCK!!!!!
  • Like 2

What. The. FUCK!!!!!

Chanson didn't ask enough questions to fill a whole segment.

On a side note, Cordry was an absolute delight. You could tell he's really a fan of the podcast and listens every week (in fact, I'd be willing to bet that the majority of his success is based solely on Hayes and Sean's advice). Those new pilots sound like true winners.

Also, maybe in an upcoming episode Sean can do an accent master class? That Chicano voice was crazy impressive.

• Like 8

Thank you guys for having the stones to call out the bullshit artists that try to pass themselves off as police is this country.

I mean, when was the last time a cop actually did anyone any good? First, they try to frame O.J., then they keep locking up our beloved celebrities for made-up crimes like "driving under the influence," and I don't even wanna get started on the whole Rodney King incident. About the only decent thing a cops done lately is help that 4-year-old with his math homework and even then he didn't do that good of a job.

Not to mention the show Cops steals jobs from the real heroes; sit-com writers and actors.

• Like 6

and I don't even wanna get started on the whole Rodney King incident.

Well I don't want to take a side on that one way or another

• Like 3

I've had Savage Garden stuck in my head for a couple of hours now. Hayes, thanks for reminding me of this beautiful song!

I think what had happened was what the kydz are calling trollsing. I think our boiz knew they weren't going to use our popcorn question cookies (kind of like fortune cookies) but asked anyway just for the bussin' ups they knew we would deliver on. Anyway I totes saw it commin and that's why I didn't ask any super insightful and hard-hitting questions this week. Nice try with your powerful moves guys, but this dingus ain't no dumb dumb no sir.

I was going to like the shit out of my own post but I'm out of them. God. Dammit.

P.S. - agatha christie using the small font again just to show Chan-sone whom is the person in control around here. 5 starz!

• Like 5

You little crybabies mad that your popcorn questions weren't popped in the show?? You just took a Hollywood POWERFUL MOVE broadside upside your face. Deal with it sunglasses gif

• Like 3

P.S. - agatha christie using the small font again just to show Chan-sone whom is the person in control around here. 5 starz!

i make the font rules around here.

• Like 5

This was a very strong episode. I'm a big fan of Cordrey's improv, apparently, and you bullied the hell out of that engie. Greatest epi?

• Like 1

i make the font rules around here.

I vote wingdings

• Like 1

Where's Chanson tho?

lets just say he's taking a nap*

*he's probably napping

• Like 7

Great episode...a little dirty, I had to put on my head phones when my mom walked by...whew close calls.

I bet Hayes has a spot on Bugs Bunny impression

Whats up with this powerful move from Kevin Pollack?? Nate C. the same week as HwoodHbook has Rob C.??

Wayne's World was a while back therre bud, stay in your league, which is the pee wees. S+H might just cross all the Ts and dot all the lower case j's you freaky ocular albino

Helicopter crashed in Seattle. I hope it wasnt one of Chanson's I know he has them just pick him up right off the side of the street bc fug taxis...you there guy?

http://westseattleblog.com/2014/03/downtown-emergency-helicopter-crash-near-seattle-center/

• Like 7

Starting a conversation: What would be the funniest body part to have a really small version of it for a cartoon character (human or animal)?

I think ears or eyes.

• Like 1

Starting a conversation: What would be the funniest body part to have a really small version of it for a cartoon character (human or animal)?

I think ears or eyes.

Abnormally tiny teeth. Think about it for a moment.

• Like 1

This episode was so fuckin gnarly. I don't think they were pulling powerful moves on us when they said "fuck yourself" to the popcorn gallery. It was more like pulling the chair from under us. Now we're all just sittin around rubbin our butts like "oooo it huuurts daddy" cause we all live with our daddys. :)

• Like 1

Dang it dang it dang it! I missed tonight's episode of About a Boy! Somebody please fill me in.

Jokes aside, I'd genuinely like some Hollywood Handbook inside info on how David Walton keeps getting shows. Uhh Yeah Dude listeners can tell you that its gotten pretty damn absurd by now.

• Like 4

...notice how I didn't ask any questions last week.

illuminati shit

PS - Much love and my prayers for the KOMO team. Big ups to Seattle Fire Department.

• Like 1

I'm having a very good day today. I don't want to say why, but someone associated with the podcast knows why. He (or she) has been a good boy (or girl) and done something nice while having a penis (or vagina).

Hint 1: Twitter

Hint 2: Hayes (or Hayesette)

Hint 3: My Twitter

Hint 4: The Following (w/Kevin Bacon)

• Like 8