🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 67 — Rat Trap

Covered in melted cheese is how we find our heroes now that they’ve been turned into rats. Will they find out who did this to them? Will they find out what happened to Sir Richard? Can they revert back to their old selves? Tune in to find out!

It's a Rat Trap! ...and you've been caught!

erm...are the BoomTown Rats on the Nerd Poker Proscribed Music List? :D/>

Or Ratt?

That was truly uncomfortable. Well done.

I'm picturing Sir Rat Richard politely offering his cheesy balls for a lick.

I thank Bahamut that he didn't live to see this.

Its OK to let a rat lick your balls as long as you say 'SLAYER' while he's doing it

only if you have cheese on there. then you have the excuse... otherwise its just wierd

I never ever thought I could be put off fondue. This episode could have done that.

Good, filthy fun!

Just picture how cute a rat whiskered stargoyle would be..amazing.. the thought of licking cheese off things is pretty nauseating haha cant wait for next week!

Loving this so much. I really hope they get the chance to get into some combat pre-de-ratting, I can't imagine how that would work, but I want to see what Sark half-asses for it.

"Don't take a cat nap!"

*groans from the room*

These last few episodes have been insanely awesome. I'd listened to the previous episode 3 times and died of laughter each time. Might end up doing the same with this week's episode. Freakin' hilarious.

Fur the cheez!

Nerd Poker...Wow Brian. You went there. It only goes to show that you should never judge a culture by how you lick the cheese on their balls...Or Anus. Aside from missing Mildred and Sir Dick, it still keeps getting

better.angryrats.jpg

• Like 1

Another great episode but I do feel like you guys are missing a perfect opportunity to use the word "pendulus" every time you refer to rat balls.

From now on, every time I play Diablo, I'll be thinking about Deckard Cain wanting to lick my balls. Thanks, Sark!

Couple of thoughts...

When Blackie casts his favorite spell, he needs to literally give a flying rat's ass about something.

The theme music while they are rodents has to be "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" by Smashing Pumpkins

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage

• Like 2

From now on, every time I play Diablo, I'll be thinking about Deckard Cain wanting to lick my balls. Thanks, Sark!

Not a complaint but I think the past 2 have just been filler episodes. Maybe they recorded when Sara & Gerry couldn’t make it, Sark didn’t have anything ready he wanted to get into without them so he gave some backstory and hints about the current story arc. There have been episodes in the past with no die rolls and they seem to be the more expository episodes. Sark has been killing it lately with the story. Loving the last 2+ months.

I play Pathfinder, which is like D&D 3.75, and is heavily dependent upon d20 for game play so I notice when there’s no rolls for checks as well as hearing so much play without them is odd to me.

Couple of thoughts...

When Blackie casts his favorite spell, he needs to literally give a flying rat's ass about something.

The theme music while they are rodents has to be "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" by Smashing Pumpkins

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage

image.jpg

• Like 3

Not a complaint but I think the past 2 have just been filler episodes. Maybe they recorded when Sara & Gerry couldn’t make it, Sark didn’t have anything ready he wanted to get into without them so he gave some backstory and hints about the current story arc. There have been episodes in the past with no die rolls and they seem to be the more expository episodes. Sark has been killing it lately with the story. Loving the last 2+ months.

I play Pathfinder, which is like D&D 3.75, and is heavily dependent upon d20 for game play so I notice when there’s no rolls for checks as well as hearing so much play without them is odd to me.

i think you may be right, and i agree, not a complaint, if it is a way of getting some episodess in when the full party isn't there i think its a pretty ingenious little side quest that fleshes out some of the mythology of the world they're in right now, not to mention it's hilarious

Another great episode. I doubled over from the Andy Dick comment. I have listened to every episode and I have to say I wish they would have some leveling episodes; I think that is one of the greatest things about D&D, and the completely circumvent it.

I guess they think it make for boring podcasting, but I would love to hear what powers they choose.

I don't care though, they are all hilarious mofos; I could listen to them eat breakfast at Denny's and still laugh my ass off.

• Like 1

Yeah, I can't tell you how happy I was to hear all of Blaine's Secret of NIMH references pay off.

Edit: That was supposed to quote Ska Tacoman's updated movie poster.

I'm surprised none of the party said, "G'Day!!" to Brus...

I'm surprised none of the party said, "G'Day!!" to Brus...

I can't believe Brus didn't speak with Sark's Bruce Willis voice.. he's called Brus, for god's sake!

When I heard the name, I seriously thought Sark was referencing that, and there'd be some variation of "come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs".

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this