🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 34 — Small Stuff

In Episode 6 of Season 3, Michael, MIchael, and special guest Paul Rudd discuss the “small stuff.” Their conversation covers everything from love, Billy Joel’s doo-wop stuff, and joking with friends. Tune in as Michael, Michael, and Paul do their best to celebrate the small stuff.

“Topics” features original music by Dan Deacon and is produced by Matthew Kahn.

I think that having a guest in the mix allows for way more funny interactions. This episode had a nice pace to it :)

• Like 3

Not really into this topic, I prefered the episode about the Little Things

• Like 1

The Death Become Her part is clearly a teaser for the Paul Rudd talks about Meryl Streep podcast we all need

I wonder if any others are encountering a similar issue at their study groups after this latest episode.

It was clear that Sho got angered when something funny happened, and this has split our study group's opinions right down the middle!

The one half says that he shouldn't have gotten angry at something funny happening, since it's declared that it's 'ok' if that occurs.

The other half says that he is 'allowed' to get angered because the rule is, there are no rules.

• Like 1

I wonder if any others are encountering a similar issue at their study groups after this latest episode.

It was clear that Sho got angered when something funny happened, and this has split our study group's opinions right down the middle!

The one half says that he shouldn't have gotten angry at something funny happening, since it's declared that it's 'ok' if that occurs.

The other half says that he is 'allowed' to get angered because the rule is, there are no rules.

If the ultimate rule is that there are no rules than he was entitled to feel angry, but should have let it go. He kind of bent the rules this episode and he should bring Paul back on so he can apologize for breaking the stoic Topics parameters.

Mmmhmmm, mmmhmmm...but, as you say, if there are no rules...does he 'have to let it go'?

I think we've come full circle.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this