🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 172 — Savor This Kulap While You Can

It's the middle of March! Celebrate with a VERY exciting episode of Who Charted with your Kuku, Kulap, your Hank, Howard, the very funny Mary Elizabeth Ellis from 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia', and the entire film crew of Kulap's documentary! On this week's episode we'll get a sobriety check from Howard, hear about Kulap and M.E.'s dance team, Too Hot To Squat and Howard, Kulap, and Mary Elizabeth send out a plea to Tyler Perry to RAMP UP THE TRAGEDY. Plus, a new Tweet Chart song is recorded live, Mary Elizabeth talks about being a hammy child, and Kulap gives us a Chart Exclusive and plays a touching voicemail her father left her! Kulap is going to be out of town for a while, so SAVOR THIS KULAP WHILE YOU CAN.

Kulap, you will be missed! But I CANNOT wait for this documentary. I am so pumped for it. Good luck!

• Like 1

So much going on for you, Kulap - life-changing. Can't even imagine!

Stay well and know the Chartists will miss you!

• Like 2

Go Kulap, go! The Chartists will miss you dearly, but I think we're all so excited to see the results of your hard work! Good luck!

• Like 1

Wow, a LOT going on right now for you, Kulap. I'm really glad that you get to experience all this (albeit so much all at once) and get to pursue this passion for the documentary. I will echo the comments of the other commenters and say you will be missed for the next few weeks, but good vibes to you in your travels! Love and good luck going your way!

Thanks for having Mary Elizabeth Ellis on the show. I love her as the Waitress on It's Always Sunny. Her style of sarcastic humor was a great mix with Howard and Kulap.

While I usually do a Top 5 Kremerisms of the show, I'm changing it up for a Kulap Chart

(Insert Ku's Kulap Chart theme....it's about to start!)

TOP 5 THINGS I'LL MISS ABOUT KULAP WHILE SHE'S MAKING DOCUMENTARY HISTORY:

5. Kulap's Decolletage- If Howard's brother Lee taught us one thing, Ku's decolletage is a part of the show. Hell, even Ku pronounces them in the episodes. I'm sure Howard's a bit sad to see them go.

4. Kulap's Smile- The pictures on each episode make the show that much better. Kulap's smile can light up the darkest night. Its great to see while I'm at work.

3. Kulap's Nerdiness- I love hear Kulap nerding out on pop culture; her love for certain songs, films, comics, and just nerds themselves.

2. Kulap's Moral Compass- She just keeps Howard in line and keeps the show moving. While he may ramble every now and then (and it's brilliant) she brings the show back on course.

and the number one reason I'll miss Kulap while she's away (NUMBA ONE!)"

1. Kulap's Laughter- Probably the best thing about Whooch and Twooch. The laughter is so damn infectious, I smile and chuckle for the duration of the podcast.

Good luck Kulap on your journey!

-R

• Like 7

The stuff with Ku's family is getting heavy, and I really appreciate it how open and humorous she's able to be about it.

As always, having a guest who is already friendly with the hosts makes the show that much better. This really had a Toochy feel to it (including some mic time for Stard!).

Howard asking Kulap if her sister is single, jeez. That man.

I love that Mary Elizabeth didn't know who Lorde was, and then was like "I don't shop at those kind of grocery stores".

Also, it took me a couple of weeks to figure out, but Kulap is going for a Kremer kind of inflection during the sponsor ads, correct? The whole drawing out syllables and raising pitch at the end of words thing. It's cute.

I hope April Richardson makes a return appearance as a guest host. I've become a big fan of her podcast since she filled in on that live VPN Whooch a while back. I felt like she kind of got a bum rap for that; filling in for Kulap is one thing, but doing it live on Youtube must be a bit more strenuous. In any case, it's always fun to hear other people attempt to navigate Howard's particular brand of logic.

Also, it took me a couple of weeks to figure out, but Kulap is going for a Kremer kind of inflection during the sponsor ads, correct? The whole drawing out syllables and raising pitch at the end of words thing. It's cute.

That's not how I interpreted it, because at least in the current one, he's doing it in an exaggerated fashion before she even talks. But maybe that's how it started. In any case, it's really funny.

Kulap, you are so beautiful, positive, and amazing! I will miss you, but I'm also very happy for you. Don't be scared. Good luck!

Sign in to follow this