🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 125 — Live from SXSW!

Get ready for the most interactive show at SXSW, a live improv4humans with Matt Besser, Adam Pally, Jon Gabrus, Shannon O'Neil, and Tim Meadows. On this episode of improv4humans you'll learn about Morris code, the old Jewish form of communication, how to fix your kids' grades--The Jersey way--OH!, what happens when Jewish people get too tan, and how to tell the difference between an adult's brain, and say…a child's brain. This is a funny mothafu*kin episode. Tune in!

That shower scene where they slowly explained further back in time as new people walked past was so good.

"Check this shit out"

• Like 1

holy fuck this episode was amazing I love pally soo much and shannon too!?? with meadows and gabrus i knew itd be stellar.. the larry bird ending made me cry haha

I have to say something about this episode, Rob Ford is a terrible Mayor and he is a laughing stock within the city. Toronto has been a great and well-run city for years. Much longer than the 3 years Rob Ford has been mayor. It amalgamated in 1998 and the suburban areas usually dictate election results, they don't have a lot of influence or interest in what happens downtown (where TM saw the construction). They voted RoFo into office but after Jimmy Kimmel, he isn't popular anywhere. He is a nightmare.

Also, the unsold condo development is developer-driven and actually hinders good city development.

No disrespect to Tim Meadows. I4H is my favourite podcast!

i love it when an improviser takes the suggestion or story in a different but recognizable direction like what happened with like every scene this week

one of the best, great job mr besser and guests

• Like 2

Amazing episode top to bottom, honestly a top 5 personal favorite. Great scenes, great callbacks.

Most of my favorites tend to be the live and VPN episodes... LOVED THIS.

I feel like they perform the best when they know people will be seeing them. I guess it adds a bit more pressure to be funny, and it works well.

• Like 1

This episode truly was phenomenal. Everyone was on fire, and Shannon was great enough to make me look forward to her first i4h studio episode.

Maybe an all-time top 5 favorite episode for me as well.

Wow, that was an incredible show from start to finish. I haven't laughed that hard in a while, great job by all of the improvisers!

Ahhhh such an amazing episode! And also such an amazing plug for THE GUICE MANN!

Hell yeah!

That rocked my brain! THANK YOU! :D

Sign in to follow this