🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 25 — Scott Aukerman and Jeff Ullrich, Our Business Associates

I was really looking forward to this show shutting down and finally being able to ban the rest of these fake gamer girls.

Thanks for nothing, El Jefe Ullrich.

That reminds me, please can H&S speak on fake gamer girls in the next podcast, or if they ever decide to go back to caring about their loyal fans and reinstate the popcorn gallery, please ask whoever is the guest (eg Pauly Shore, David Bowie, or Clarissa Explains It All) to speak on fake gamer girls

hope this makes sense?

When is David Blaine going to be on the podcast?

He has been standing on one foot on a stool in the corner since the first episode.

• Like 3

Next week's show, "Joshing around with our pals, Josh Holloway and Josh Hutcherson," starts recording in 3 hours. If you have any questions for these dreamy Joshs then you had better ask them quick!

Next week's show, "Joshing around with our pals, Josh Holloway and Josh Hutcherson," starts recording in 3 hours. If you have any questions for these dreamy Joshs then you had better ask them quick!

Josh Hutcherson: any chance the rumors are true and you WILL be doing a Hunger Games / Food Network spin off called "Hangry Games" with Guy Fieri where Guy starves himself for a week and then chases you across the country with Bacon wrapped Jalepeño Poppers strapped to your back?

• Like 2

Hi Josh Plural.

I too am named Josh. How much did you hate growing up with this name. How many other josh's were in your class. I went to catholic school so I had two other josh's in my class and it stayed that way till 8th grade.

It probably didn't help that the other josh's were way cooler than me and got chicks and stuff.

You guys were probably the cooler josh's weren't you?

fuckin' hate you guys.

• Like 4

So, if it's a murder of crows, a business of ferrets, an ostentation of peacocks, and a recession of economists, what would the collective noun for Joshes be?

PS -

rash of dermatologists

convocation of eagles

parliament of owls

pandemonium of parrots

prickle of porcupines

stubbornness of rhinoceroses

bloat of hippopotami

fixie of hipsters

lounge of lizards

pontification of priests

• Like 4

Well, it's nice to see that without me you dinguses can still muster up some hard-hitting comments. I was lurking just to make sure you guys (and two ladies) still had the "juice." I do have some notes however (for the forum, not the show [duh]):

Joshes, your ghost pic was way too scary. Take it down a notch. Next thing you know, Tony will be finding draculars up in there and then I will have to go call my daddy to get him to comfort me.

Agata, I like the cut of your jib, but everyone knows what I look like because I look like white Zouks.

Andy, Vibes at the Daly taping?

Veebs. I thought "pie" meant something else. Apparently that's a regional thang.

Stard. You has now been personally attacked in 4 podcasts by my count. As a sweet, funny lady once said, "I'm negging you, it means I like you." I hope that brings you solace since you are now jobless.

JEFF: How do you keep your Earwolf hoodie so fresh? My first edition hoodie is starting to die (logo threading is coming undone). I guess I could wash it on gentle but life is short and I'm trying to advertise this shit yall.

What else, what else...oh yeah. So when I type the word "wearing" into my phone, one of the suggested next words it gives me is panties. That's pretty kewl. So any of you fine earwolfers wearing panties?

-sent from my iPod

• Like 5

Well, it's nice to see that without me you dinguses can still muster up some hard-hitting comments. I was lurking just to make sure you guys (and two ladies) still had the "juice." I do have some notes however (for the forum, not the show [duh]):

Joshes, your ghost pic was way too scary. Take it down a notch. Next thing you know, Tony will be finding draculars up in there and then I will have to go call my daddy to get him to comfort me.

Agata, I like the cut of your jib, but everyone knows what I look like because I look like white Zouks.

Andy, Vibes at the Daly taping?

Veebs. I thought "pie" meant something else. Apparently that's a regional thang.

Stard. You has now been personally attacked in 4 podcasts by my count. As a sweet, funny lady once said, "I'm negging you, it means I like you." I hope that brings you solace since you are now jobless.

JEFF: How do you keep your Earwolf hoodie so fresh? My first edition hoodie is starting to die (logo threading is coming undone). I guess I could wash it on gentle but life is short and I'm trying to advertise this shit yall.

What else, what else...oh yeah. So when I type the word "wearing" into my phone, one of the suggested next words it gives me is panties. That's pretty kewl. So any of you fine earwolfers wearing panties?

commando

• Like 2

I'm always freeballin, except for when I go swimming, then I just wear an absurdly large censor bar

btw no love for Scott Pauperman? I know Jeff Ulltrarich is a bit of a stretch but come on guys this is some funny good jokes

• Like 3

how much to buy an earwolf ad spot on hollywood handbook?? 1 FULL MINUTE. i've got an easy to use, drag 'n drop web-design platform that NEED EXPOSURE.

• Like 1

I went to that Andy Daly podcast taping so I saw a lot of the Earwolf crew in real life heheheheh

I went to the studio today :P

Anyone else feel that erfquake?

Sure did. The punching bags are still swinging at Sears.

• Like 5

Sure did. The punching bags are still swinging at Sears.

I live at Sears. Which one are you hangin' at? You should come in and say hi to me next time!

• Like 3

Hopefully you don't live by the boxing supplies. If you're roommates with that wide-eyed rubber punching man, i'm not coming over. He is too spooky.

• Like 1

Hopefully you don't live by the boxing supplies. If you're roommates with that wide-eyed rubber punching man, i'm not coming over. He is too spooky.

2848125_f248.jpg

• Like 4

Ok. I see what's going on. You don't want to hang. You're trying to come up with excuses. I'm guessing OcterDoctupus already put his grips in you and lured you over to the JC Penney's he hangs at. Total battle of the big box stores sitch lol haha.

I'm in the Misses clothing section. I sleep on a big pile of Kardashian Kollection leggings. But yeah, I mean, don't worry about me or whatever. Everything's fine. Love it here.

• Like 7

Ok. I see what's going on. You don't want to hang. You're trying to come up with excuses. I'm guessing OcterDoctupus already put his grips in you and lured you over to the JC Penney's he hangs at. Total battle of the big box stores sitch lol haha.

I'm in the Misses clothing section. I sleep on a big pile of Kardashian Kollection leggings. But yeah, I mean, don't worry about me or whatever. Everything's fine. Love it here.

YOU CAN'T JUDGE MY CHOICES WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING MY REASONS.

Besides, I wouldn't be caught dead in a JC Penny (unless I had a gift card).

How's this sound: me + you + sears?? Keep in mind that those are strictly platonic plus signs.

(no offense, but i don't need a fourum girlfriend because i already have a girlfriend who's a steady eightum).

• Like 6

(no offense, but i don't need a fourum girlfriend because i already have a girlfriend who's a steady eightum).

I think you mean, "i don't need a fourum [redact3d] because i already have a [redatc3d] who's a steady [redact3d]

• Like 3

JN8TW_WG12JS.png

...Hollywood problems. Am I right?

• Like 10

Gruyere is sooooo good! Especially when it's been aged in a cave. I don't know why, but it's great.

• Like 3

Scott Soccermon.

He loves Soccer and Rasta stuff. Like 'gangja', and 'Ja'

• Like 1

Anybody ever think about how people Instagram pictures of food and sometimes people check their Instagram while they're having a bathroom sit down? So you have Person A sending out digital food information before they turn it into real world doodoobrowns while Person B is already making real world doodoobrowns then receives that digital food information.

See you at the TED Talks, motherfuckers!

• Like 2

beep boop blorp tap dash dash tap beep

- Sent from my Google Glass

• Like 1