🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 25 — Scott Aukerman and Jeff Ullrich, Our Business Associates

Hayes and Sean dish on their relationship with Kanye during a round of "Snail Mail Roulade" and then give listeners a peek into the inner workings of the Earwolf machine as Scott Ankerman and Jeff Ullrich enter a live negotiation with Hayes, Sean, and their powerful team of lawyers.

• Like 2

Hey, Jeff, cool name, even cooler negotiation techniques. You and Scott Arbitrationman really bust out some nasty contracts.

Sike! Major Fail!

• Like 2

They were kind to go easy on me. Fun times.

Yeah, except errbody (because I'm "urban") knows I'm this podcast's resident mean bitch. Sean and Hayes... Pshaw. Pussy Cats.

Incidentally, they're also my real dads.

• Like 2

man this is the greatest show online. I am still dealing with my ptsd from the rss ending so this ep hit close to home. I donated more but honestly guys if things go south I have a twelve pack of dr pepper 10 and an old silver dollar and I mean like 1903 old. Ill bankroll this operation

• Like 5

Zero $ Handbook's ability to draw a dedicated, attractive fanbase is worth more than money. When people visit the forums and see all of us good looking folks learning so much and being totally rad and awesome that makes them want to listen. I know you Earwolf fat cats are just looking at the bottom line here though, so I guess we will need to throw some more donations at you to keep Sean and Hayes on board.

• Like 3

This made me genuinely anxious, I couldn't enjoy all the fun cross-talk comedy.

e: I really liked it when the one guy said he went to "Primton" at "the base of a hill" where the view was "brutal." He gets my MVP.

• Like 6

Buzzkill Alert:

I was totally thinking "WHOA" like errybody when I saw who was in this episode....

...and then I listened to it...

This is like that time when that Titan boat was pretending like it didn't get hurt from the ice it floated into. HH is going to join the Heart of the Ocean soon

• Like 2

Today's episode was a real reality (show show) check. All this time, Hayes and Sean have been providing me with invaluable information and I haven't given them one single thing in return. The way I figure it, it's high time that I stop suckin' off the Hollywood Handbook teet for free and start carrying my weight around here.

91ZwuhE.png

• Like 5

Without this show, I wouldn't have known about how Jimmy Carter was only fingering Jennifer Lawrence and I would instead still be thinking about how he had full-on sexing with her and for that I am forever greatfull (I am "full" of "great" thanks).

I have decided that, like Tony, I'm going to stop suckin' off the HWH teet and start suckin' off those big ole nuts, just a nice little sucking on dem dickballs.

I should donate more money.

• Like 1

However I'm also very skeptical that there's not some criminal activity going on because I have donated money before and so the show shouldn't have made "$0" as Mr. Ulricht claimed. I think he's stealing money from you guys.

First I said "whoa" but then I said "ha ha" from laughing at all the good jokes on this podcast.

Thanks to everyone involved for putting the time and effort into making this episode and all the other episodes as well. I look forward to many more please. thank you

• Like 9

Did you really have to mention all the people that want us anthraxed?? Our kids listen to this show, and highschool is tough enough as it is without the constant worry of bad people anthraxing on daddy.

ps.

whoa

Don't have time to look at the forums,

I haven't even listened to this episode all the way through.

But what i just wanted to say what I have heard has been the funniest shit i've heard in a while.

• Like 2

Don't have time to look at the forums,

I haven't even listened to this episode all the way through.

But what i just wanted to say what I have heard has been the funniest shit i've heard in a while.

hi josh can i just say thank you for posting despite your very, very limited time.

• Like 16

hi josh can i just say thank you for posting despite your very, very limited time.

Ugh I want to like this post real dang bad but I already hit my limit of likes for today. Can we get the forum mods on this please.

• Like 3

contender for best show yet

• Like 1