🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 008 — Kiss Me, I’m Patrick McMahon LIVE!

This was a truly special series and live event. Makes you realize why you do what you do. Big congrats to Andy and Matt for all the hard work and accolades, they deserve them.

• Like 15

I don't think I've ever enjoyed a comedy program as much as I have the Andy Daly Project Podcast Pilot. It has turned me into a huge fan of everyone involved. Thank you for the free laughter!

• Like 2

This was a truly special series and live event. Makes you realize why you do what you do. Big congrats to Andy and Matt for all the hard work and accolades, they deserve them.

Oh! Btw, Jeff, I was the guy who switched seats with you so you and your wife could sit together! (I'm 99% sure it was you wearing the Earwolf hoodie).

One other visual gag (that you can see in the photos), is at around 1:15:30 when Shaemus announces he is going to tell a Declan McGonagle Chronicle, The Irishmen giddily all sat down on the floor like kids at a storybook reading, with Gourley resting his head in his fists.

• Like 3

All this U2 talk means that Patrick and the gang should meet Clive Dundee. He could be talking U2...TO ME?

When the "Friday Night Lights" suggestion was given I immediately thought, "He should start it 'There once was a coach named Taylor'" and was really proud of myself when it happened.

That band was amazing. Everything about this was amazing.

Great season finale. Andy Daly is a national treasure.

• Like 6

The repeated requests for Patrick to do a limerick about "SUICIDE!!!!!!" made me so happy.

"INTERNATIONAL WATERS!"

That entire section, especially the podcast sponsors integration, was amazing.

ADPPP was like the True Detective of podcasts - Eight weeks of gut-wrenching (or gut-busting) darkness followed by a surprisingly uplifting ending. (Also, absolutely fucking incredible.)

• Like 10

Great episode. Can't wait for more. This might be one of the best-sounding live episodes I've ever heard from Earwolf. The music sounded awesome.

• Like 3

I'm legitimately depressed that there won't be a new episode next week. Thursdays are now just a blank, sad wasteland.

I'm legitimately depressed that there won't be a new episode next week. Thursdays are now just a blank, sad wasteland.

No, come on! Improv4humans and the Fogelnest Files are out on Thursdays.

• Like 3

No, come on! Improv4humans and the Fogelnest Files are out on Thursdays.

And today's i4h was a goddamn DOOZY! The road rage scene was so amazing, and people on the episode's page cannot stop expressing its GOAT eligibility.

Pure dynamite in 1 hour, 40 minutes and 40 seconds.

God, I wish I was there to see this live. Andy Daly has given the Earwolfers 8 weeks of pure bliss. I've listened this podcast twice already and I get a smile every time I hear it. Pehraps the greatest sponsored Limmick-Off ever known to man. I loved hearing the crowd chanting the products...nearly killed me.

I'm praying to Don Dimello (hail Don Dimello!) that there's a Season 2 of the ADPPP will come to fruition.

Thursdays are brillant. Andy Daly goodness a plenty!

Oh man, that Pistorius stuff killed me. Great way to end the season, and here's hoping for more in the future.

WHAT IS ANDI CALLAHAN DOING?!

Oh man, that Pistorius stuff killed me. Great way to end the season, and here's hoping for more in the future.

WHAT IS ANDI CALLAHAN DOING?!

Andy said on Reddit today that he will be reviving Andi at some point.

And let's not forget how incredible the music has been throughout the series. I can't wait for season 2- if we are so lucky to get it!

• Like 3

I was a little disappointed when Patrick refused the suicide suggestion for his limerick, but in the end it was actually a little heart warming to see at least one of Andy's characters finally succeed ^_^

• Like 4

I very much enjoyed PFT: Video game critic.

• Like 4

I ran out of 'like's for this thread. This episode was so fun, and the end so heartwarming. Andy's been on a winning streak as of late and one feels like part of the team rooting him on. I hope Andy soon has to try sweat his way through a 40 episode season of Review!

• Like 1

andy seems to have a preoccupation with pistorius! it was a great recall to his performance as pistorius on I4H in the glass house.

this conclusion, and the entire series in general, was amazing. the whole project was genius, including the dalton wilcox challenge. hail don dimelllo

Fantastic 8 weeks!. these will go down in annals of podcast history.

I think it's now time to for the world to hear some more podcast pilots. Some from people like Lord ALW, Cake Boss, W. Herzog, Ice T and Alan Thicke...maybe PFT could host it? just a thought.. #TPFTPPP

and maybe Jesse Ventura and Tom Leykis have a pilot lying around too. who knows #TJAPPP

• Like 2

Just want to add some love for Scott's limerick. It's great that he worked in his running joke of mocking his own integrated product placement strategy.

• Like 3

And let's not forget how incredible the music has been throughout the series. I can't wait for season 2- if we are so lucky to get i!

The music on this one was just incredibly beautiful. Made me want to listen to actual Irish folk music, but then I'd get upset there aren't any jokes.

• Like 5

Ive heard some before not enough that i can remember but this was in my mind a perfect podcast.. this last episode really fucking brought it home i love live episodes so this was a hit from the start.. the guests the music the people ugh it was endlessly enjoyable thank you to everyone who made it possible for me to hear it and experience it..ill follow you brilliant souls to the ends of the earth for this quality material!