🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
tortoisebeats

Merch for the ADPPP?

I am hopefully not the only one that loves this podcast to death; it might just be the most incredible collaboration of comic minds in a long time.

All that said, I would love to buy something/anything with the ADPPP logo on it. A pint glass or even a button would be incredible. Just something solid to comemerate such a wonderful job done by everyone at Earwolf and everyone that participated.

• Like 1

I just want a custom poster with all 8 characters on it. Patrick holding a pint, Hot Dog choking a woman's neck with his thighs, Don DiMello just licking his lips with the quote bubble "Bring out the girls", Chip Gardener kneeling in a pentagram with Tip next to him looking nervous, August Lindt standing there with a noose around his neck (can't think of a good one for him, really), Danny Mahoney wearing a wet heavy coat, Dalton Wilcox standing over a corpse with a stake in its chest, and Bill Carter with a bunch of knives in one hand, and a wolf pup in the other.

And any independent artists that want to make this, I will give you so much money.

August Lindt standing there with a noose around his neck (can't think of a good one for him, really)

Pretty easy, a German style hiking/travel backpack.

Sign in to follow this