🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
agata

Episode 149 — Filmmaking

Tig, David, Kyle, and Josh Radnor discuss top shelf thoughts, how to navigate life in the public eye, the benefits of directing vs. acting, and Tootsie. Then, the gang goes on to talk about film-making, writing, music, and current happenings in the film world.

Speaking of not thinking top shelf thoughts, it never occurred to me until this episode that "Blue Whale" was a play on words.

Good episode. I'm a little confused on the timing of this - It was before the Grammys, but no Aaron? Although I guess they recorded it somewhere else (not in a batch with other episodes?), so maybe he just wasn't there for this particular recording.

Agreed, Kickpuncher- when was this recorded? Josh mentioned how "by February" he would only have about 4 episodes left of HIMYM, so it sounds like this show has been waiting for a while- though still "Top Shelf Thoughts" Era.

It would have been a little creepy if Aaron had actually been there for this recording- I've been trying to sell myself on the idea of him having truly left. It's not the same without him.

While Josh showed absolutely no familiarity with PB, he played along well. A good fit for the show.

• Like 1

Solid ep. Josh Radnor was a little name-droppy, but he fitted into the show nicely

Sign in to follow this